Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

mhh ibti so are u thinking of allowing ure mom to come and live with i mean come on it has a huge advantage anyway. u can go to work and u knw ure kids are being looked after and ure house i dont see y my mum should live by herself at all.

ps husbands are replaceable moms are not...

Ibtisam   

^^right I agree to a certainty extent. But I hate women I use their mum as free babysitter. I mean is it not enough she took care of you and nurture you till you were 20odd, now you want to dump your kids on her :rolleyes: and here I was thinking it was from the goodness of you heart :D

Secondly I think it is uncomfortable for a mother, and husband and wife all to live together unless it is a necessity as it is bound to causes problems. When push comes to shove you will side with your mother, but why let It become a problem to start with.

Cynical lady and Ibtisam ,,,,, you 2 are really crazyy ,,,, :D

u made me laugh like a 800 yrs old dog ,,,,,

The thread is completely hichacked by you two and i don't know where to start ,,,,,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ,, U so funny indeed

Ibtisam   

hello^^yes it is an arabic word "khalaas" somaligi baad laa liitata ee maxa carabi kuu geeya :D

JAy: you took it better than i thought, i thought you would've hit the roof, with steam coming out of your head :D

"baad laa liitata ee maxa carabi kuu geeya " now that is congolise lengo yaree ibti when where u in congo and how rude of u not 2 even say hello back.

ps y do u want jacl to get angry at u for killing off his topic.

Ibtisam   

"baad laa liitata ee maxa carabi kuu geeya " now that is congolise lengo yaree ibti when where u in congo and how rude of u not 2 even say hello back.

ps y do u want jacl to get angry at u for killing off his topic.

looool. I did say hello, in fact it was the first word i typed ( eye check in need i think.) lool @ i know you read that with difficulty but that is because I speak reer miyi somali :D and you only know UK Somali (which we all know is not the real deal) I’ll teach you Some words if you want smile.gif

How rude of you to expect an answer to "afternoon Crazy ppl" :rolleyes:

Well Jacy is an unreasonable man, who tents go off on one all the time, I was holding my breath icon_razz.gif;)

jacly sounds like bachaq bachaq maskin ( omg i might get cyber wiped for that) as for my uk somali yaree lisen i am not fish and jibis am somalian born in bulawayo.

okyt lets see how u gona school me in ure reer something lengo which i think is congolise

Ibtisam   

OKAy the first rule is do not make up any words that do not exist! so none of this madness you make up :D

deal?

pick a topic (any) and we'll start there :D

I'm going down to get lunch.... want some :hmmm

Ibtisam   

loool where do you think i work dear. Camel meat (you thought i won't know it :D ) comes no where near my work place. You have a choice of sandwich or frozen reheats :D NOw would you just pic a topic while i eat my tuna sandwich

Ibtisam   

loool i wanted chicken but i would have to go out of the building and walk 10mins (whats the point the walking takes all the food and energy out of you, by the time i get back i want to eat again! lool.

Do you think babies are ugly?? hhhm i think Fat babes are ugly, some people say is cute... i think it is first sign of over eating. I mean i see some seriously big kids these days :eek: especially somali ones, and their parents always "barruto wii kaa dacas"! and you are like no they won't if they keep eating like that!

I know some people who were really good looking kids, but as they aged :eek: redface.gif i'm was not impressed when i saw him 10years,later :rolleyes: but then... i was only 11yrs old then. Do you think what i thought was good looking has changed so much??

u fat xalimo cant walk for 10min shame on u lol havent u ever heard of dial up services ie those indian rest deliver at the office or even sandw shops do deliver this dayz gosh u must work in wembley lol hahahah.

well i think fat babies are cute in weird way becoz i just see then and think abt putting them in an oven yaam yamm lol i dont knw y i just wana eat them hahahahahahahaahha. as for ugly kids well i just so one 2day morning and i was shocked the kid had all the sign of ugly adulthood maskin i though, but some ugly kids do change latter on into swanz and cute babies do turn into jade goddy lookalike if u knw wht i mean.