Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

^^you are nasty; Ma cataad qabsanlaahid??

dev sweety redlight dis is an area where somaliz go to show there best assets at that goes for both male and female, ibti is permanent statue there.

loool C lady... hhhm

aadiga maxa haaben iyo maalin baa kuu diga to the extent you know i'm there all the time :D either you are stalking me or..... :rolleyes: Sweety don't worry it happens to the best of us, you won't be the first one :D

I'm not nasty Ibt ,,, not at all but did you read what C-lady said ?? ,, of course if she is till working in da field she has something in her hand ,,,,,

dont flatter ureself yareee u have a face only a blind mother could love now y would i stalk u is beyond me daaah looool

i knw that uz there becoz i so ure pic plasted on the somali invincible newspaper thats how i knw.

Ibtisam   

No she will not,,, it is not done like that anymore, thats the old fashion way hun :D don't let your imagination run away with you. It is not like in films :D i work in a similar field so i know.

C lady is that so :rolleyes: surely thats not the best you've got?? :rolleyes:

lol ibti its for saying nasty stuff to me and jacl u should do the same for the fingers due to the fact u used them to type those words.

good afternoon !

Ibtisam   

Police and anti terror laws. Xaali maan seexan. One of my friend got arrested yesterday. :( I was so worried for him, his poor family :( I hate this place, I can't believe I though I like this country :rolleyes: . They have yet to tell us why, they broke the door, tossed the house apart, so rude. So today I’m spending my free time research these *s*t*u*i*p* legislations and how to get help.

At times like this I notice how ill prepared we are as a community to defend our rights and our own existence. There are no organizations that aim to help the Somali community deal with legal issues or even social issues although London has the highest somali population in the UK, there are so many Somali families :(

I'm trying to think of what can possible be done.

How hard will it be for me to launch an organization (like an e-body) that looks into issues that confronts the community and tries to find ideas/ solutions? Seen as I don’t have money to pay anyone; How likely is it that people will do it like a voluntary on side job, all they have to do is keep their eyes open and use their expertise, give some time and research, and be informed and inform others.

In order for that to work… I need to create a e-group communication thing, and down the line a website (or maybe I can ask all Somali websites to allocate us space for a weekly newsletter).

Errg…hmm. I just feel like we/ I need to do something. I refuse to believe it is impossible to do something :(

I mean if someone said they are going to kill you 2morrow you don't just sit there and wait for them to come back 2morrow. This is what we as the somali community seem to be doing. :(

waiting to be killed off is not an option, so being proactive in advance is the best thing, 1 thing am sorry for ure mate but i have to tell u that ure wasting ure time if u are looking for somali org to help u with that matter, coz most somali org are so focused on benefits and refugee problems, terror is not something on priority. so y dont u go 2 ure local law center and collect all the free legal help contacts u can get, or even best the pakistani community are well established in this field pay them a .#

as for establishing something thats a noble idea best of luck with it am sure ppl will volunteer but u have to create something 1.

Ibtisam   

YEAH C lady.. I've been working on that idea since, hence my absence from dossing here:(, still working on it. I'll be calling for you to do your part soon, don't try and run away smile.gif:D

lol dont worry hun i shall make haste and help some faraxz out i once even volunt to help the faraaxz being raped in prison now that was the most horrific thing i have seen and when i so the somali pedophile thats when i knew somali ppl can be sick .... y am i telling u this