Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

ElPunto   

^The Ibiti and Cynical Show!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if a woman says I hate to cook. I just hate those who say 'I can't cook or I am unable to cook'. Go learn - it's a part of life. Yellah.

thats somali also i told u ibti ure somali waa jajaab worse than me let me teach u few somali words yaree so u can survive this harsh world.

rojabeto= i love u

shukuman= i am thinking of u

ps let me consult the somali dictionary i will get bk to u soon on more words to teach u and there meaning.

also dont blv anyone who tells u they mean something else there beenloyeenz.com

the point waar baal hayaaaay....... yalaah aah y dont u go and learn how to cook y ist a womanz job? hello was cooking and cleaning something that only woman are meant to do and man are not? i say drag ure 1800 mentality to the 2007 boi catch up ure falling behaind now.

ps do take note when saturday kitchen comes on u might also learn a thing or 2

Ibtisam   

loool Thepoint :D i agree everyone man and women should know how to feed themselves if nothing else.

C Lady goormaad beenta barata. You already told me rajabeto means bar and shukuman means being chatted up; tell me something different dear, iitaa waan aakhan wid no dictionary.

Ibtisam   

loool maxxan kaa suuga you already said you don't know any :D so you lost before it even began :D i still insist i know. so iska aamus and give up dear :D

Ibtisam   

loooool cry them out you should not have balls in the first place dear :D unless there is something you are not telling???.... no.... really... you are kidding right:D

Ibtisam   

No thanks icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: redface.gif :rolleyes: This is the lowest point all day. Baal maxan kuku samyia,, waad kaasi daarisa intaa :D

ElPunto   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

the point waar baal hayaaaay....... yalaah aah y dont u go and learn how to cook y ist a womanz job? hello was cooking and cleaning something that only woman are meant to do and man are not? i say drag ure 1800 mentality to the 2007 boi catch up ure falling behaind now.

ps do take note when saturday kitchen comes on u might also learn a thing or 2

Yaree - I know how to cook some and IA will learn some more. But no women should sit on her azz and say 'I ain't cooking'. In that case you deserve to be spanked. If I am cooking you better damn well cook too :D

lol sheraap yaree u knw u want to see it come on say it i shall put my webcam right now alaa beerka hahahahahahaha

ps my date from hell is ringing like ******* today zillion amount of time shidh am tired of investing on new qaxooti tmobile chip wht is a gal gota do.