Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

Boiling basto does not qualify as cooking neither does sandwiches and eggs icon_razz.gif Can you still say you can cook??

lol sheraap yaree u knw u want to see it come on say it i shall put my webcam right now alaa beerka hahahahahahaha

ps my date from hell is ringing like ******* today zillion amount of time shidh am tired of investing on new qaxooti tmobile chip wht is a gal gota do.

looooooooooooooooool you are too fast,, thats what happens when you share too much dear :Dicon_razz.gif

ElPunto   

^Abti - few husbands want their spouse's mother cramping their style - there's only one king and his queen needs to get her azz cracking to keep him in his royal style :D

Ibtisam   

llloool. who told you to space your self out and date every dude,..then get annoyed after they bug you non stop! :D also who asked you to dish your number out :D It should be exclusive. Thats the pay back for having 3/4 dates a week as you stated :D

Get a new chip and don't give it to anyone. Enjoy the peace

who sayz she lives with uz dee i say we move in next door so i can always make a quick dash and get some bariis iyo basto from hoyo and pass it own as mine.

ps whts wrong with hoyo moving in i for one would like my mum to move in.

ElPunto   

^Estrogen overdose - only tolerable if the extra estrogen is that of your other spouse(s) or that of your daughters. :D

Ibtisam   

Well i did not grow up with my mother, but if she did decide that she wanted to move in with me because she was ill/ old and needed looking after then of course i would, (anyone would) but if she was fine, nothing wrong with her i'll get to live down the road or something. Married life is complicated enough already i think.

bisinka yasinka <<<<<<wants to take of her dacas and throw it as ibti married life is complicated enough as it kulaha, naah whts s complicated abt it do tell that it has no room to incl ure moma in it.

Ibtisam   

I can't really speak about parents, and yeah i know they have rights over you and etc. But they don't have to live with you for you to take care of them.

i bet ibti is already looking for the old ppl home she is considering to send her dear parents to shame on u ibti and the point.

ps dev where do u stand on this issue?

Ibtisam   

Loool. oddly enough i did my work experience in a old ppl home, i don't think any self respecting human should send their dogs there let alone their parents :rolleyes:

They can stay right where they are :D