Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

loool you really think they will believe someone who is called Cynical lady! especially as I have never lied to them before or committed similar crimes to this :D

It was a crap topic to start with so i'm sure Jay won't mind us hi-jacking it :D lool

lier lier ure gogaraad is on fire alaa u just wait am going to use tears plus the fact am disabled surely they will say ibti naa iska xishood how can u state lies towards maskinada!!! and i shall do the stewie laugh while they bet u to a pulp.

Ibtisam   

who on earth still wears gogaraad, speaking of which I was in shepherd bush in the weekend, I saw one set I must go back to get... but guess what else I saw, I saw a gogaraad that was totally see through, I mean the thing had holes everywhere... :eek: redface.gif I was thinking who the hell is going to wear that with a see through Dirac.. might as well hit the street naked! :rolleyes:

lol ibti maybe its for the ones who have husbands and want some saucy night in, so they invest in gogarad with holes lol. hahahaha bless the hodrats maybe its meant for them u never knw. :rolleyes:

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Brother Jacay, you sure do know how to start debates, lol...but thanks for starting this discussion cause I needed a sisters view on the whole cooking issue for my book, "The Journey Behind The Hijab" (available soon in Islamic Stores across the country, inshAllah).

To be fair, it’s easy for us brothers to demand a wife that knows how to cook and clean and keep us entertained, but really....let’s be realistic. I’m sure the sisters can do all that and more, but she's gonna feel like she's not valued and stuff, so beware of the sister who feels her man doesn’t appreciate her (beware of the conversations that will take place in which you, as a man, wont be able to find the words that will save you).

Instead brothers, I got the solutions to the problems that will arise with your future or present wife and I came to this conclusion after hearing a man brag about his 40+ marriage and right there, right than, it hit me. As men we love to watch sports and share our knowledge to trade this player for that player, but yet, we are heedless of our responsibilities...it’s funny, but it’s true.

So brothers, lets use our “General Manger” abilities and agree to terms that will satisfy both parties. When it comes to cooking, agree that you will cook and learn how to cook the meals in which she desires, in return you......you request… well whatever you what, but be fair. But brothers, lets not inform the sisters of this new method in our dealing with our “hijabi’s”, for if they come across this knowledge, we may find ourselves misunderstood and in return the problem between you and your wife may have just gotten even bigger.

And Allah knows best

Shakti   

cynical and ibtisam u guys r not doing ur jobs here.. the dude above is actually answering jays question, thanks 2 u guys negligent. So girl continue what u guys r good doing.. or we will have ameen n like ameen taking a stab. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^loool look who is the coward now! :D

Devil: what is wrong with you doing the job that you deem needs to be done??

Ameen   

Cynical,

So you saying that you thought I was a women...Kay La.

This was a question proposed by a bother, than I felt the information was useful but a dangerous question to ask. Really tho, what good can come out of asking a question such as this? (but than again, I remembered a hadeeth from the Prophet (saw) in which he was repoted to have said,...asking questions in a cure from arrogance) so in that case, I thanked the brother for asking this question.

And Allah knows best

ibti lol am not a coward am just fulley cali banjaar there is a diff u knw lol horta wht job is dev talking abt i did not sign up to be slaved out with no remuneration here.

Ibtisam   

^^^lloool. Who is cali banjaar? and fulley is being a coward (did you think it meant something different... aah bless) :D

Devil shadanki baan kuu kaacay :D