Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

ohh jesus can this dayz not get anyworse!!! dev darling morning 2 u 2 edg'road is a greenlight district for london so plz do ask ibti wht she was doing there lol hahahahahahaha, as for the old couples whts wrong with u ppl y cant u believe me it was bloody somali old couples i heard them talking u knw and it was not habashi lengo lol u and ibti are so cynical 2day.

ps as for walking 10steps behind the man thing well thsts the norm in london i see that all the time, i even so the woman pushing a pram and holding some hosh in the her hands while the man walks ahead with his hands behind his sorry excuse of a behind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and tell me why you dont like my suugo ??? ,,,, i'm sure u gonna like it i even put some more sugar to increase the taste ,,,,, some powder to make it nice and cooked with sea water coz i didn't use salt at all ,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

Shakti   

^^lol.. i had a cousin like that. he was making a tomato suugo 4 his wife n the poor dude added 2 much salt so he figured he should balance it with sugar... oyeeeeeeee.. and he is doctor now, go figure..

ps whats greenlight district DEE :mad: ..

Shakti   

^ welcome back alliyah.. yeah seriously he did that.. i know u r studying in medical field so dont be trying 2 pull that on ur faraax. ok

am singing in the rain and am singing and the rain ......... lalalala gosh. jacl y dont u give up sweety talking abt food kinda sucks sp for ppl like me who even burn tea let alone attempt cooking. :rolleyes:

dev sweety redlight dis is an area where somaliz go to show there best assets at that goes for both male and female, ibti is permanent statue there.

ps ibto darling i did not run away to many sperm donors came 2 day at the fertility clinic so u knw wht i have to do and i cant be typing when i am doint that u knw. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gosh y do i have puddle of the moud song stuck in my head to day she ******* hates me lalalala i tried so hard and she tore my fellings like i had none and rip them away nananana!!!!

Ibtisam   

Fella val erm erm the same Val?? i think the tables might turn and you will be the fuley running when she sees this. So i'm sit back and watch the show. You digged your grave already dear :D