Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

Janna   

I have recently went to a somali wedding. I had a blast dressed in my red dirac. I looked smashing and I was ready to get my grove on.

To my shock I rocked up at the wedding to discover girls that where ten shades darker then me where ten shades lighter. I was so shocked I noticed one particular girl I knew ever since childhood. Oh my, dont get me wrong she was naturally dark girl but not ugly but not pretty either. To cut a long story short. I stopped I barely regonised her. :confused: Then for a second I checked my own reflection I am no longer a light skinned girl compared to these diana users. One thing that diana user's dont do is stick their noses up in the air when they see me. Because I can spot their fake faces. Are these sisters not aware you might fool a farah but you cant fool genetics. They will always give birth to dark babies.

Why do these girls need to bleach their skin? Are we suffering from superiority complex?

Pucca   

to each his/her own...why care?

*shakes head* tsk tsk tsk, when will ppl stop complaining bout diana users...*sighs* :rolleyes:

ta ta

bilan   

i really did not want to reply to this topic,but i get the sense that you believe lighter=beauty,therefore you are suffering from inferiority complex as well. what do you mean those 'dark' girls can not 'stick their noses up to the air'? just because they are dark, do you think they should believe they are less beautiful than you? and having dark children,excuse me are we talking about somali kids or some other nationality, cause last time i checked all somalis were having dark children unless they were mixed? finally ask yourself are you really concerned about those girls and their self esteem,or you are concerned that you are no longer the only 'light skinned'girl at the weddings?

Pujah   

^^ what do you care.....last time I saw you (4th grade), you were light skined yourself :D

well, u wanna hear a funny story. last weekend i happened to crash this party...there i met my school friend, and boy, she look like creamy pink

i was happy to see here and started yelling out of nowhere, hey u look like michael jackson...! and i wasnt thinking about no diana cream!!.. its just the way she looked...!

she turned around, covered her mouth and started laughing so heard!!.... its didnt darn to me till next day...what i did!! dang!!

Pucca   

last time i checked
all
somalis were having dark children unless they were mixed?

:rolleyes:

dark kids, light kids, it doesn't matter so long as they're healthy...oh and not ALL somalis are having dark children(not that i have a thing against dark kids...just stating facts).

bilan   

Originally posted by Afrodisiac:

^^ what do you care.....last time I saw you (4th grade), you were light skined yourself
:D

lol, i guess you saw me while i was using diana, i did not know i fooled you like that with my fake face. redface.gif

Smilez, i consider all somalis to be dark even so called light skinned ones. plus since when did we(somalis) cared about skin tone :confused:

lol   

I am the only dark skinned sister left in UAE and guess what? I walk around proud. I love my skin color... Like that black guy said, " When I was born I was black, when I am happy I am black, when I am sad I am black, when I am sick I am black and when I die I will be black"..

What matters is the features, the face cut, the nose shape, the lips, the eyes" Color has nothing to do with it!

Pujah   

diana is so over rated... diana users this diana users dat...get over it pple

seriously someone tell me if there is more than one kind of diana ...cuz i'm about to get on diana diet...i'm fairly light but become lil bit dark in the summer.......cant stay out of the sun ...

waiting for good suggestions redface.gif

king_450   

Have no quarrell for some 1 using Diana or whatever Lightining product. But plz if you happen to be marrying tell your mate that you are not what he/she seems to be looking explain the offspring will be as dark as hell? will you thanks

Aux   

^^^^The fact that you take into account how many girls are light skinned and how they looked prior to their treatment shows that you yourself suffer from superiority complex. I would think you where checking out the guys in that dashing red dirac of yours. :rolleyes:

Baluug   

People,especially women,are usually not satisfied with what Allah gave them.First you got white people getting fake tans to look darker,and now we got somali chicks who use bleach in cream to make their skin lighter.C'mon ladies,you look good the way you are!!It's not like you are as dark as Sudanese.

Baluug   

And yes I realize that it's not just Somali women using the cream,mostly Arabs.Just so no one gives me sh!t for not mentioning that.