Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

Rahima   

Wonderful to see such young, intelligent and progressive young Somalis who don’t judge people by the colour of their skin.

Conversely though, how sad it is to see such a young nomad who has fallen prey to the “light is beautiful†syndrome. If only she knew… ;)

Originally posted by Rahima:

Wonderful to see such young, intelligent and progressive young Somalis who don’t judge people by the colour of their skin.

Conversely though, how sad it is to see such a young nomad who has fallen prey to the “light is beautiful†syndrome. If only she knew…
;)

:D

You R a ...err whats the word am looking for here?...

Help me i cant seem to get it... smile.gif

Pacifist   

Originally posted by king_450:

Brown u r too late , Amarosa is married and yes she is indeed B---& shit head, but also she is the product of the American Media she is here to stay and make money at any cost.

News flash King she is a divorcee and yes Brown, here is your chance :D and she is looking for her next victim. So after all you do have a chance Amarosa is single ;) So what say you?

Pacifist   

Why wonder teens or young nomads do have phases of life. Might it be this to be one of them. Sad ohh sad even sadder ohh more important things to worry about.

News flash King she is a divorcee and yes Brown, here is your chance and she is looking for her next victim. So after all you do have a chance Amarosa is single So what say you?

For some strange reason,she has failed to answer my emails & Letters. all of em icon_razz.gif

Victim?,i will play along,till the time comes to 'Meet Hooyo',in my remote hometown.

The Real African man in me comes out. icon_razz.gif .

Anyone know of a Good Bakoorad Manufacturer in and or around BeledWeyne & Guri ceel ? :D

Pacifist   

Already imagining your mother screaming Balo waryaa hee Brown Waar dhee maxaay aheed taan :D

Omarosa in your mother city....Even better than survivor 2 :D

^Dont you think Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie will have a run for their Money? :D

Note to the Future Producers of the show 'The simple life':,If and when Yall think of ever ever putting Omarosa, in 'The simple life', This was My[and Pacifists] idea. You better have User Brown,User Pacifist & His Excellency Libaax Sanktatabtes' contact,we can be reached anytime anyhour at this website.. I am also requesting Admin to disable the edit function on this post[This will prevent them from having a possible defense].

Thank you so much & am looking forward to working with yall. :D:D

Pacifist   

^^^ I so concur Simple life ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I agree our own patent on our new show....Though I have agree she is one drama queen. Surely gives Hilton and Richie a run for their money.. :D

Rahima   

You R a ...err whats the word am looking for here?...

Help me i cant seem to get it...

As much as i'd like to, i don't get it either so i can't help you there dear ;) . Perhaps if you try hard enough it will come out smile.gif

Bess.   

Conversely though, how sad it is to see such a young nomad who has fallen prey to the “light is beautiful†syndrome. If only she knew… [Wink]

knew what?...that lighter isn't necessary more beautiful....?

Pucca   

light skin:

-ppl right away know when you're angry (turn red)

-ppl can SEE that your cold (red cheeks)

-too much time outdoors will have you turning different shades (darker feets,lighter legs...odd )

-a pimple sticks out like a friggin neon sign (red spot can be seen miles and miles away)

dark skin:

-your color remains the same when angry,cold, when outdoors for long periods of time and spots are less visible.

i say the dark sisters/brothers got it better...

beauty is so not bout skin color

Rahima   

knew what?...that lighter isn't necessary more beautiful....?

That too, but more precisely something else.

Let’s just say that I too am a Melbournian ;) .

I’m writting in riddles only to be deciphered by a fellow Melbournian who is clever enough smile.gif .

As much as i'd like to, i don't get it either so i can't help you there dear . Perhaps if you try hard enough it will come out

You are too smart for me. Let the Melbournians decodify that riddle ;)

I stil maintain you are a....... :D

Rahima   

^ :D lool, God no! I still love myself icon_razz.gif .

I stil maintain you are a.......

Now I’m curious, a what Mr. Brown?

Are you taking a cheeky swipe at me young man? ;)