Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Another Day, Another Diana User-

Jurnee   

Nomadic Princess u really dont have to entertain Lexy's crazy and disgusting arguments. She is obviously disturbed and i cant believe her topic went for three pages

It is people who think like this that pollute our society into having self hatred and low self esteem in who we are. Subxaanallah you should be ashamed of yourself Lexy, ilaahay ka baq

Originally posted by shankaroon:

Nomadic Princess u really dont have to entertain Lexy's crazy and disgusting arguments.

Agreed I will fight the urge to comment (no promises though) :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by Lexy:

You are a dark girl :rolleyes:

---END OF DISCUSSION----

YEs,you diffenetly have some serious problems,what makes you think dark is untractive? THose girls who bleach themselves exactly think same as you,and believe 100% you would use without hesitation.you have to go back to urself and retreat those words.....

I wonder why u started this topic!if you believe this.. :confused:

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Ya'll heard of the infamous saying
'Mugdi & Doqon baa Madoow.'

So which one are you, mugdi or doqon?

Foxy   

Not that I am an expert, but i think the saying is more like....."Doqon iyo habeen un baa madow".....mostly used by reer Jabuuti folks

Cheers

Foxy   

PS....a Good way to stand out whether U r black/brown or light skinned complextion is to appy your make up right........Go with your skin tone and dont over do it.....everyone of us is beautiful in their own unique ways......

Dress in the right clothes, stay healthy and in good shape and finally apply the final touchs i.e correct make up......

there is my 2 cents

cheers

:D:D:D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Ya'll heard of the infamous saying
'Mugdi & Doqon baa Madoow.'

So which one are you, mugdi or doqon?
Ooh my darling beast, wouldn't you love me to be both?

LOL.

So ,with the exception of Lexy,the short ALBINO xalimo ,its safe to conclude all the "DOWN UNDER XALIMOS", are in deed "UNDER COVER" Dark Xalimos"? .Sweet!

However its very clear who is the mature one btwn Nomadic Princess & lexy.

Hint: shes Dark Skinned[As to the mature one,FYI for the daft & light skinned amongst us] :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Ooh my darling beast, wouldn't you love me to be both?

I don't care what color your skin is, you can call me papi. C'mon, try it. See how it rolls right off your tongue. Papi Fidel. Papi. Papi. See what I mean. :D

Janna   

Amazing! Everyone is on fire. Great! icon14.gif

Let's face it folks we now live in a society that expects everyone to be beautiful. The white individuals are busy with cosmetic surgery, body art (tattos) and dieting (what to eat, when to eat and how to eat). Whereas the black folks are bleaching their skin.

Society puts pressure on people. Women and men are expected to have certain body shape and to act in different ways. Diana user's believe by looking good they can become better person. Unforunately, women are under alot of pressure to look good ever single day. "I have to get my nails done". "My lips is too small?". "My hair colour is fading". "I'm too dark and therefore I am not pretty". The list is endless. Those living in America are familar with the program "Swan". Those who are not the show "Swan" is about turning ugly duckling girls into a beautiful swans. When asked why these girls want to change their appearance they reply "I'm unattractive, I want to look like a supermodel". The most common answer is "I am my husband to find me attractive again". These girls are no different to diana user's. Diana user's want to look good just like everyone else. Which I don't blame them.

I personally think cosmetic surgery is no different to bleaching your skin. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Society is to BLAME! icon_lol.gif

Janna   

Originally posted by shankaroon:

It is people who think like this that pollute our society

Are you forgetting that we all come from a country that killed others over tribes? The country that became religious after the civil war? The country that now doesn't have a government till today? So don't come here telling me that I am polluted when in actual fact you are from a polluted country.

Janna   

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

Agreed I will fight the urge to comment (no promises though)
:D

:cool:

Foxy   

Lexy

its part of vanity for wanting to be at your best look, and lets faced we would jump at the chance of being more prettier than our current status, its only human nature to want the best of what money can buy if not the best looking features......so dear if most us could afford cosmatic surgery we would have all taken the pit fall.......we dont have to go far as U have mentioned earlier, we are under taking all sorts of health routines and diets to achieve perfectly shaped bodies, then why would it be a burden to alternate a few features here and there to get the perfect senorita for the 21 century.......

Vanity exists in all levels and genders

cheers