Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Rock on Hijabee

Blessed   

Salaaams

Thanks for the feedback folks. smile.gif

Bee,

I wasn't talking about people who don't notice you. It's funny you shoukd say that because, I too sometimes do that even with people I know :rolleyes: . London life I guess, so busy ticking off your dones and to-do's.

I was refering to those whome Sherezad, Classique and the other sisters described. Cambaros who notice you alright, stare you out and are just down right hostile.

More common in our girls than other Muslim communities....

But never mind,I shant ponder on it too much, I like the Idea of getting salaams from Angels, Bless smile.gif

So anyways...Put on your scarfs.....Saaa laa ma and Rock on (there's nice edge to it dee) :D

Grab Tuujiye,

Most hijaabis probably don't want to chat with guys they don't know. I find some (not all) brothers tactless when they see a girl with hijaab, to them it's not just about giving salaams to a sister.... it's more.

So for you, I say:

Walk on cimaamadle

Walk on :D

Ameenah,

That yellow xijaab you always wear wonders me if it was your wedding night xijaab or not. Cause you never change, come on, eedo do something here and show some charming other Xijaabs, ok.

:D

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I don't know what kind of Somali sisters you see , but those here are very friendly.. and every time I see somali femeles I don't say only Salam Alaikom , I even add some few words I know in Somali to make them feel I am one of them like " eska waran" and they feel so happy and excited and ask me where did I learn Somali or do I have Somali friends who tought me... but my answer Papa is Somali.
smile.gif

Salam

Aren’t you supposed to be Somali if you “papa†is Somali?? :rolleyes:

NoVa   

Originally posted by Stringer:

quote:Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I don't know what kind of Somali sisters you see , but those here are very friendly.. and every time I see somali femeles I don't say only Salam Alaikom , I even add some few words I know in Somali to make them feel I am one of them like " eska waran" and they feel so happy and excited and ask me where did I learn Somali or do I have Somali friends who tought me... but my answer Papa is Somali.
smile.gif

Salam

Aren’t you supposed to be Somali if you “papa†is Somali?? :rolleyes:
ur jumpin'too fast there with ur rollin'eyez..so eazy up...I think the girl gave u her answer right there when she said "I even add some few words I know in Somali to make them feel I am one of them like 'eska waran'"

All she said was when other's get suprise' on how she knew few Somali words that she answers them by saying ' cuz aabo is Somali"...So Chill there lol

Meenahhhhhhhhhhh And' the rest Rock On Sista'zzzzz...didn't mean 2 hicjack the topic...

Originally posted by Nova:

ur jumpin'too fast there with ur rollin'eyez..so eazy up...I think the girl gave u her answer right there when she said "I even add some few words I know in Somali to make them feel I am one of them like 'eska waran'"

All she said was when other's get suprise' on how she knew few Somali words that she answers them by saying ' cuz aabo is Somali"...So Chill there lol

Meenahhhhhhhhhhh And' the rest Rock On Sista'zzzzz...didn't mean 2 hicjack the topic...

U ask one innocent question and girls unite and jump down your throat like you killed one of them.. talk about insecurity...

good going powerpuff girls lol :D:D

IF I may add this poem: smile.gif

Muslim Sisterhood

Anonymous

One day I was alone

Just me and my thoughts

Then Allah steped in

He showed me a sisterhood

One which only Allah could bring

Sisters like you

And sisters like me

We share a bond

Us sisters you see

There is something special

Down deep within

We all love Allah

And we all hate to sin

This sisterhood you see

Helps me to believe

When one of us sets astray

Another will strengthen our way and pray

Words of praise

With heavens name

This sisterhood

I adore

With it I've become much more

We stand through it all

Standing straight

Us Muslims are strong

Hand and Hand

We try to understand

Listening intently

To Allah's Big plan

This sisterhood you see

Means so very much to me!

NoVa   

Ohhhhhh Datz such a Beautifull Poemmmmmmm..Thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FF

Stringer lolllllllllllllllll listen, it's just the way u ask the q' 2 the sista'..alright..and NO this aint POwerFull Girl'z Club lol...If it was trust me, I woudlnt' be here..I"ll be Runnin' 4 my Life'2...But sorry i didn't mean 2 attack'u..I swear 2 God...It's just the way' u came up with the rollin'eye'z nooh...Sorryyy My brotha once again...i'woudln't wanna step out of the house'knowin' i attacked on a'poor soul' :Dicon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Lol@alle ubaahne..ilaah aa kuu maqan sxb..

You should read everything I wrote sxb..I have nothing against girls that don't wear the hijab because I know Iinsha allah one day they get enough eemaan to put it on. But what don't agree with is wearing the Hijab and dressing like a hugu-moma..4u UK people that means "showing it all"..Hijab and tight clothe that show the women's curves don't go together. So you eather dress well with the hijab or don't wear it at all sxb...I never said I wanna see girls with tight clothe, I said I have nothing against them as long as they don't wear Hijab with it...

MAMA AMEEENA..loooooooooooool....ani hadaan cimaamad qaato, waa la iga ordaa aan ku dhahay. Maxaa dhacay dheh hee, because aniga dhan omashiidiyo aan iska noqonlahaa oo mujaahid aan isku qabi lahaa nooh..Mad mulla#2...lol...

wareer badanaa!!!

OG_Girl   

Thanks my sweet sisters Ameenah and NoVa_* ..We girls should stick with each other, no man can abuse us ;) .

Stringer, you just want to pick fight with me man!, I was sick past 2 days , bad flu, God!, hope no one of you catch this flu , is worse in my life :(

Pray for me with all medication I am talking to recover.

Salam

^ Tis the season to be ill, it looks like. I hope you get better soon, Insha'Allah.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I was refering to those whome Sherezad, Classique and the other sisters described. Cambaros who notice you alright, stare you out and are just down right hostile.

Some people, eh? I guess we're not all brought up with good manners.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

^^^ What is 15 to you?
:D

Walk on Cimaamadle

Walk on
icon_razz.gif

Let me translate, horta, what you said, and then answer to you, "Maxaa kaaga shan iyo toban ah?".

Cimaamadle = reer baadiye!

Ok, abaa horta waxaa fiican inaad iga xishootid, sababtoo ah waa ogtahay waxaan kuu noqon karaa, [.......] waa ogtahay aan filaa waxaan ka wado, ehehe. :D Sug bal aan kuu sheegee waxa iiga shan iyo toban ah, waabaa waxaa jiri jiray gabar kibir badan iyo wiil aan kibir aqoonin, marka gabartii kibirka badneed weey dhibi jirtay wiilkii maskiinka ahaa, laakiin maalin baa waxaa dhacday gabartii iney wiilkii jeclaato, wiilkiina wuxuu yiri abaayo waxaa kaa xigto inaa i guursatid morka hore cidaheena i weeydiiso. Gabadhii sida caadada u aheydba qof kibir badan oo arintaas iskala weyn bey aheyd marka waa ku adkaatay. Xujadii markeey furi weysay ayaa wiilkii ka tagay, iyadiina jaceel u dhimatay.

Ma fahamtay sheekada? ok kasoco, let's move on to the next point.

Marka labaad, jac baa igu dhajisay, laakiin runta aan kuu sheego, aduunka waxaan ugu jeclahay gabdhaha jacda igu dhajiyo, waxaan xooga saaraa sideey iigu amaani lahaayeen afkeey markii hore igu xumeesay.

Marka sadexaad, waxaan ku talin lahaa horta inaa is dajisid, kadibna i weeydiisid sababta aan kuu daandaansaday, ok. Now, I would like to ask one thing and then say bye to you, ok. What would you do if this reer baadiye/cimaamadle as you put it, become your dearest darling in the world? Please, tell me your genuine reaction about that. icon_razz.gif

Bye Ameenah Gaabeey, :D

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Stringer, you just want to pick fight with me man!, I was sick past 2 days , bad flu, God!, hope no one of you catch this flu , is worse in my life
:(

Pray for me with all medication I am talking to recover.

Salam

Salamaaat Salamaat mn kule afaaat, matchoofen shar yabooch. Mno sabech bs, inshallah 3adwech :D

6ahoor inshallah, take hot drinks and help Mama in da house LOOL

Salam

OG_Girl, get well soon inshallah. I had a very bad case of flu too recently- probably the worst I ever had. Waan ashahaatey. LOL. I also took more medication than I would ever normally because I was sick of being sick and desperate to get out of the house. I practically had bed sores from all the lying down. I'm still coughing(sounds disgusting) and blowing my nose(more disgusting). The fever and the aches are gone though and for that I'm grateful. Alhamdulilaah. Some guy said to me the other day, 'U better take it easy; u might have a relapse'. And I said, 'I think that was' the relapse. Xanuun ayaan ka dhamaan waayey all through Ramadan and beyond. I hope I sweated out some of my sins in the process.

Get healthy. And rock on, babes. ;)