Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

2004 SOL NOMAD Awards.......

Haye what do u want smoke signals :confused: your in north america i'd hoped u could figure it out

Sue, Abayo Macaan u no i cant read a letter in somali, had i decipered anything i would lept to your defence ;) , a shame those who could didnt huh...

Intel   

Originally posted by nuune:

Ciyaartooyda khattarta ah=
Rokko, Totti

Totti is overrated sxb :D

Originally posted by Totti:

Most Improved Nomad
North

lool

i'll do my Nominees after school smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Sue,dont bother with him cause for likes of him any sane person wont read him! I havent even see what he wrote and as usual is childish.

Salam

Tuujiye   

Listen SUE and OG-GIRL, don't make this thing personal!!! Is all for fun...call me childish is all good because I am ciyaalka xaafada any ways.

And besides y'all know this award thing happenes every year!!I was bashed hard last year by everyone in SOL and it was all good.

SUE abaayo macaan I don't hate you so don't take it personal and stop being soft and make a come back. and plus I do think I'm the youngest person in SOL me and nuune and qac'qaac..lol..

OG-GIRL i forgot to nominate you I know so please don't get mad. wait next year...

waraa nuune...looooooool..qooqnayaasha maxaa ani iigu daree oo adiga iskaga saaree..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

posted by garabka

Listen SUE and OG-GIRL, don't make this thing personal!!! Is all for fun...call me childish is all good because I am ciyaalka xaafada any ways.

LooooooL@ciyaalka xaafada

posted by Nuune

Caajislayaasha=Checkmate, Gediid

am honoured my brother, thankx much

asxantu

Blessed   

^^^ :Dicon_razz.gif:D Only Ngonge has permission to refer to me as such.

I'm simply Ameenah to the rest of you...Mafahminoo? Anyways, I don't want to ruin your love-nest of a topic. Carry on with your bashaal....

and the Nomad with the best hair-cut is.... :D

Wiilo   

Garab Tuujiye waan ka xumahay inaad iigu yeerto male :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nEcbiyaaaaaaaa:...........