Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Missing Somali Girl

Som@li   

Very sad story,I hope they find her well,Indians are known to commit suicide from pressure at school, I hope this is not the case!

sudi.jpg

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT SUDI BASHIR ABDI, PLEASE

CALL MINNEAPOLIS POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (612) 673-5701

OR (612)868-8831 OR (612)670-4541

SUDI BASHIR ABDI

Missing From: Minneapolis,MN

Date Missing: May 09, 06

Date of Birth: (05/01/1980)

Sex: Female

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Weight: 110

Build: Thin

Eyes: BROWN

Hair: Black, Long, curly

Race: African

Complexion: Fair

Clothing: Long red dress.

CIRCUMSTANCE:

Last seen in the Cedar Riverside area of South Minneapolis.

Walaahi this is truly sad news, Sucdi is/was very close friend of my wife, Sucdi is sweet, beautiful, sensitive, intelligent, god fearing young girl who would never consider taking her life for nobody. As her friends we are strongly convinced that she is still out there.

Ilahayoo la helaa iyadoo nool.

Pacifist   

Trully heartbreaking and sad Ilahi aa u naxaristo :(

Please pray for the family and May Allah ease their pain.amin

-Lily-   

May Allah forgive her, because no one knows what state of mind she was in if she did committ suicide.

Hope she is fine somewhere.Depression/mental illness is becoming quite common in the somali community & i think its high time somalis finally come to realise that this is a simple medical problem that can be solved.

If anyone gets depressed they need to be taken to the hospital and immidietly get evaluated. Somalis i think tend simplify such matters.Dont know why.

Hopefully she is fine somewhere and if she aint,ilaaahey haa unaxaristo

ElPunto   

Originally posted by naden:

^^
Nothing
is unforgivable. May she find peace wherever she may be.

Many things are unforgivable - murdering babies, raping children etc. and suicide - there are millions of people who can barely get their daily bread and here in the west we have ppl killing themselves over trivialities.

Anyway - wish for the best in this case.

Jacpher   

Sad story indeed. Alle ha nabad yeelo wherever she might be.

If she did in fact take her own life, this would be the second Somali girl in the news for committing suicide over school issues. Harvard Student Maryan committed suicide in 2002 because of difficulties she was having at school.

I read about that Harvard student few years back. Somalis need to realize depression/mental illness is a serious sickness that needs a professional help before it's too late.

Nephissa   

The Point: Spare us the judgment and ignorance. Allah does not punish a person who is not in their right mind because of that very reason. Is a person who wants to kill themselves really in their right mind?

I met Sucdi in TO many years ago. We'll never know what kind of weight she was carrying on her shoulders that precipitated her deciding to take her own life. And now we lost a sweet girl. Sad Walaahi.

Medication is not a negative thing Somaliyeey many many many people,including myself have needed medication to deal with issues (chemical imbalance.) Sometimes life is just so hard. But help is out there, it's everywhere, seek it before it's too late. Never give up on yourself, never give in.

Samir & Imaan intay ka geeriyootay Allaha ka siiyo, ayadana Jannah Fardowsa.

Ameen.

Haneefah   

^So her death is confirmed :confused:

May Allah protect her from any harm and bring her back safe and well if she is still alive, and if she is no more, may Allah have mercy on her soul and increase her loved ones in faith and patience.

Tuujiye   

Ilaahoo lahelaa walasheen muslimta ah.. Ilaahoo u naxariista qaluubta waalidkeeda iyo all her close ones..Ilaahoo la helaa..please people please make duca for our sister iinsha allah waa la heli doonaa!! I trualy believe that she is still alive because every that knows Sucdi have said that she would never take her life and that it was imposible but allah qafuurul raxiim knows best... Iinsha allah kheyr!!