Sign in to follow this  
African

True or False

African   

^^^ walaal you really lost me on the below quote;

'The Believer shall not be killed because of killing a Kafir.' Sahih Bukhari & Muslim

Now the rule extends to such things as a Muslim stealing from a kafir (by the way this rule applies to Ahl Al Kitabies) to raping a nonmuslim etc.

How does the hadith regarding the killing of a kafir relate to stealing and raping? So I can steal from non-muslim and i won't be punished?

Khayr   
So I can steal from non-muslim and i won't be punished? /QUOTE]

Is this a rhetorical question?

From the looks of it, it looks like you reached

your own conclusion.

Now, what was meant in the earlier statement is that a Muslim can't be KILLED for committing a crime against a nonmuslim. It didn't state anywhere that they can't be PUNISHED and punishment can take on various forms such as jail terms, fines etc.

Now walaal, ask yourself this,

Did you ask the question out of a need to know

or to try to ridicule someone?

Its nice to find out that we have moved from the original subject to one particular HUMAN subject.

Fi Amanallah

African   

Now I'll reveal which ones are true or false

White girl #1: True story...the bus driver hated himself 4 not allowing the young girl on the bus.

Pakistani girl: True story….I shared this with you cuz I read so many brothers saying that the girls deserved to be raped cuz they were wearing revealing clothes & walk in the middle of the night alone…..and look at the Pakistani girl…it was in middle of the day, she was fully covered and was walking on a street that’s NOT in a dangerous area….

Somali girl: True story...just look @our mentality of rewarding the perpetrator, by sending him back to Somalia...probably earned his ticket to go & rape another girl who will be made to marry him afterwards….I knew of a Somali man I was told raped a girl in Canada and he was living in London as a free man….sad indeed

White girl #2: False……I made it up…it seemed that this is the one that all MEN think is the classic rape case

As 1 of the sisters said if your sister was raped will you ask her 1st what was she wearing or who did it?....I hope you never face it brothers….

Wish you all a Happy & Prosperous New Year……May Allah bring us peace & stability to our beloved homeland.

OK, havent read the fourth page but here is my conclusion.

White girls...true..

Somali girl..false. I think she got raped before the neighbors heard. As for family collecting money to send him off to somali before the cops know, its true. I know of a true story in toronto!

Pakistani girl..possible. I only say this because if its true, then its devastating thing to think about!!!! I hope its not true.

OG, so tell me, how do girls ask for it? and if she does invite a guy into her apartment and he does rape her....what do you think the punishment should be huh? This is one of the reason why rapes are not reported in this country..and there are rapists walking amongst us today..because many people like you, OG MOTI, believe it is her fault! :rolleyes:

Kheyr, I have nothing to say to you but this...you are one confused boy who does not have much experience when it comes to serious topics like this. Otherwise, why would you make jacked up comments like "let the raper marry the victim"..or "a muslims life is more sacred than a nonmuslim"...pls bruh, if one commits a crime, he does the time..muslim or not!!!!!! If you think that a muslim raping a nonmuslim can get away with the crime...boy oh boy.......I'm a stop here!!

Qac Qac, think again bruh. Yes women with niqabs get raped too. Even with hajibs, shocking I KNOW :rolleyes: Think about this..its is well known that women are raped by family members, family friends or acquintances. I've read in an article about arab muslim girls being raped by their fathers and uncles. Even somali girls are molested on the regular. But the fact is...somewhere like 70 % of women do NOT report the crimes!!! why? because of people like khayr making comments like "who will marry her"..and not enough support for the VICTIM of a hedious crime. sad but true!

Jaylani, big ups to you bro, you are the only male in here who has common sense!

Qac Qaac   

opinionated just because jaylani agreed with what u say, u make a general say, and say u r the only man here blah blah. look how u sound sis. learn and appreciate every opinion even if it is against you ok.

secondly sister opinionated, before u just go on a bashing streak with brother khayr, first learn the islamic sharia and what it says about a muslim raping a non-muslim, all he said was the muslim raper obviously will be punished 80lashes if he was not married, and if he was married he would be stone to death. but sharia says it is the muslim life is sacred compare to the kafir one, that is the bottom line.

see sis u have to learn in islam, we don't make things from our head, it is your school work. in here we fellow the teachings of the prophet scw and the quran. so next time u say oh boy ooh boy r u wrong. first look over the islamic issues and see if it says what u saying. also in islam we don't only fellow it, only when it is fore us ok. allah says be just even if it is against you.

thirdly, one niqab girl got raped big deal, pls don't tell me the rare case, tell me the average ok. is it less than 1%, and just because u see one really rare case of an uncle of raping his niece pls do not say all arabs do it, and the reason they don't say it is because ppl like khayr r saying,. whatttttt... r u saying in here. again u r generalizing, and again u r talking from your emotions, and from your head, pls show us facts, related issues, from the quran, or hadiths, not from a magazine ok....a thank u.

Well Qac Qac, can you quote me the exact words in sharia where it say that a man raping a nonmuslim is not punished at all under islam? tell me where it is..and I will believe you! prove me wrong! If you think that a muslim rapist who raped a nonmuslim girl is allowed to walk around free unpunished...well, then that is not justice...

Second of all, you can follow the shariah but that doesnt mean you have to be ignorant of the current issues!

Saalixa   

african

although u told us but i would have thought that they were all true, i watched this video-advise to women by khalid yasin the shiekh when he came to sydney, and he said that 3 rapes occur in every 59 secs(somethin near there) and i was like the world has come to an END, ya allah rape is awful and i cry for any girl who gets raped!

Someone said that its the girls fault...yaah? sheeko...walaahi its very sad, thats why many of the victims never have the courage to report the rape....anyway..

suaal aan niiweeydiyey..If a rich man with a rolex and an armani suit walks home at night by himself, and he gets robbed... Is it his fault that he got robbed.. Did he ask for it?

Muslim or not..The victim goes through hell...It makes a person worth nothing markaa lagu far xumeeyo..and some cases lead to suicide..and if not suicide, the victim suffers from trauma,fear of being alone, physical problems such as stomachaches, headaches, back problems, inability to sleep, or diminished appetite.

walaahi its very sad indeed how some people in this forum think let me just stop here before i insult someone....

bilan   

salaam

if muslim rapes whether muslim or non-muslim he will be punished acording to whether he was married before or not, so actually it does not make any difference who he rapes.anyway muslims are not allowed to harm non-muslims who are not hostile or who has a legitimate peace treaty with the Muslims, even muslims are not allowed to hurt the feelings of non-muslims who are not hostile let alone rape Ibn Hibbaan narrated in his Saheeh that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever makes a snide comment to a Jew or a Christian deserves Hell" snide comments means something that's offensive, also there is another hadith where the prophet said who ever kills a person who has peace treaty with muslims will not smell the scent of paradise, non-muslims who has peace treaty with muslims is like the Muslim as far as protecting them because the Lawgiver protects his honour, blood and property. sorry africana if i changed the topic but i had to say that.

African, once again, I have to deviate from the original topic, I hope you will excuse me. Sorry ina abti.

--------------------------------------------------

By African:

In Somalia in the old days and even in most cases today when a girls is raped the two clans (reer) meet and the girl's family receive compensation (xaal), then the matter (crime) is settled by ORDERING the guy to marry the girl, because no other man will marry her and since he's the one who took her virginity he should marry her (this is his punishment).....Did you all know this.

--------------------------------------------------

Myself:

I was telling this to my friends few nights ago to show the fact that "XEER" law is indeed sick and un-Islamic. You dont reward a criminals for their henious crime they committed. This Xeer will indeed promote more crimes. Xeer should be outlawed in my opinion, it does not do any good.

Neither African, nor I have mentioned a muslim raping a non-muslim, we were both talking about somali Xeer.

By Kheyr:

X-q and Xarbi

Please don't try to chew meat if you don't

have the teeth for it.

In Shariah,

if a muslim rapes a muslim,

- he can be Stoned

to Death, an exampe of this is recorded in the Sunan Abu Dawood hadith books.

In the above Quote, Kheyr supported my claim b/c its the truth and he could not deny and failed to bring his evident.

Pay close attention how he moved and changed the subject from Xeer somali To rape case abt Muslim agains no-muslim--->>>

By Kheyr:

But a muslim is not to be killed for a nonmuslim. So if a muslim rapes a nonmuslim, he is not to be punished BY DEATH(Correction)

Here, he introduced a whole different topic which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. "Xaaladiisu waa nin daad qaaday, xunbo cuskey".

Kheyr, You either bring a proof or I will consider you one of those you said, they argue without deliil Walaa Kitaabin Muniir in your other post.

Qac Qaac   

pls opinionated read my previous post, and show me where i said to you he won't be punished. you either not understanding me, or i am speaking some chinese language, i said he would be punished of course, but won't die, unless he was married man WHY?

because the life of a muslim is more sacred then over a non-muslim, coz the life of muslim says laa ilaah illaa allah. got it.

so pls biyo qaboow cab is daji, and read what i said carefully, don't be driffen out of emotion, and out of anger that u just wanna reply.

OG Moti   

ooh boy i missed a lot of good discussions,

ok .. she asked for it! yes i said that, cause i believe she asked for it when she invites a guy to her appartment but that doesnt mean he wont be punished, islamically they both committed Zina and must be punished if proven which is hard.. human law he must be punished cause simply he is an animal, he did could not control himself and beside how can u do someone who doesnt want u.. i mean that i never understood, anyway my urgements in here i am talking about who to blame the source of the problem, i say the girl, and who to be punished the man, only because the girl is already been punished for her little mistake with a big punishment which is getting raped.. i hope i make sense there!!!

about QacQAAc sxb did u say a non muslim who rapes should be killed and muslim should not, listen brother, in terms of fairness and punishment law ,, Islam is fair and clear about it, every criminal or guilty part whether muslim or non muslim will be punished equally and islam does not discriminate.. that is why it is a way of life, governs human not only muslims but humans... so brother i dont understand ur point...

i totally agree with Bulo the punishment methods...

the girl who asked how did she asked for, i believe i answered that question many times, and how would he punished, maximum punishment, all i am saying is she shouldnt feel so bad about it since she invited the bahal to her appartment... and her case will be different than a girl who is dar Allah jidka isaga soco bahal kusoo booday... so majority ask for it, some are innocent but not many.... peace

Som@li   

Asalaamu Alaykum.

Very interesting topic indeed, i was guessing the Pakistani girl was fasle. any way i understand and agree in away with QacQAAc. there are many cases of false allegations of rape, which either was Consensual Sex ,or may be he was the one raped,,There was story in my City when one young somali guy went to a bar , then was approached by hot chick, they went home, her home ,and had sex, later she regret sleeping with black guy and called the police,, He was sent to prison for 15 years!. this kind of stories happen all the time, there are many evil men and women out there.

About the islam,,though i know not much, i believe person who believes in Allah can't be equal with Kafir.

DO YOU KNOW in the gulf, the compensation for life "MAG" for the non muslims was far less the compensation paid to muslims,, this was the case till around 10 years ago , when there was Big cry at UN, and those countries were forced to change "the rule of the HOLLy Ku'ran" and were blamed for discrimintation, and voilaton of human rights. This topic of equality of muslims and non muslims goes on , and i believe it can be clearified for us by person who has deeper knowledge.

sory if i deviated the story a little bit.

Ali

I can see the geeljire mentality is still alive and kicking in some nomads. :rolleyes:

Walaahi sometimes waan ka yaabaa waxyaalaha dadka qaarkood ku hadlaan.

Will be back I'A to contribute further.