Sign in to follow this  
African

True or False

African   

Xidig I disagree with you about this story;

There was story in my City when one young somali guy went to a bar , then was approached by hot chick, they went home, her home ,and had sex, later she regret sleeping with black guy and called the police,, He was sent to prison for 15 years!. this kind of stories happen all the time, there are many evil men and women out there.

The reason is this, I also know of a story of a similar story…..a Somali girl and a Somali guy were dating and were also sleeping together…….being a typical Somali guy he wanted to marry a virgin and in his case his family arranged for him to marry a girl from back home…….the girl he was dating heard of the rumours and when she confronted him about it he told her its true he also told “did you think I was going to marry you hell no” (now THIS she definitely deserved it) she asked him to get the hell of out of her life……REVENGE she thought…….she invited the guy for a goodbye meal and some icing on the cake……after they slept together she went into the other room and called the police and cried RAPE……after the initial semen test and other DNA the boy was taken into custody……she claimed she was a virgin and he raped…..the doctor who examined her said that he could not see any evidence of force entry, but rather consensual sex has taken place, so he ruled out the rape…….he also proved that she was not a virgin prior to this incident, but that she had 2 abortions…..basically her case was thrown out of the legal system……guess what happened next?????

The 2 reer met up and they ordered the boy’s family to FORCE the guy to marry her and no need for compensation (xaal)……I must say I was furious on the guy’s behalf…..why should he be forced to marry her

So brothers medically it can be proven when a woman shouts FAUL.

Difference bettween adultery and Rape

There has been a misconception and confusion regarding rape and its relation to another sexual crime, adultery. The confusion connecting rape and adultery should not exist as both are two different crimes and their circumstances and punishments cannot be the same. They are not looked at them as the same nor given an equal treatment in Submission (Islam). The need for four witnesses in case of adultery when no other evidence exists does not apply in cases of rape where modern science allows the use of advanced techniques to identify the rapist with the highest accuracy. The victims of rape, if they notify the authority immediately, will have enough proofs to convict most, if not al,l the accused rapists, as the physical facts including semen, saliva, blood, hair, fibers, skin scraps, bite marks,.....etc. are so many and easy to identify to convict the rapist. There is no truth to the claimed rumor that the rape victim has to present four witnesses to prove the rape when there are so many other physical proofs. This requirement is needed only if a person who has no other proof accused an un-expected person of such a crime. In our modern society, no one will be convicted with no proof or any person can accuse any person at any time with no proof and gets away with it. Islam is justice, for both the victim and the accused. The least of the proofs is eyewitness, and God sees to it that the four witnesses (who do not have to be men) , will be a better guarantee against a deliberate plot to scheme an innocent person. The wrong application and/or understanding of the Quranic law related to rape in Submission (Islam) is but a reflection of the desertion of these so called "Islamic" countries" to the law of the Quran in favor for their man made laws, or corrupted religious laws originated from sources other than the Quran. Anti Islamic campaigners try to take advantage of these wrong application of the law and to slander Submission (Islam) in the eyes of the ignorant public who do not educate themselves about the true nature of Islam.

Og_moti( u should know better thab to say "She asked for it")

Islam (Submission) treats both men and women equally and a woman victim of rape cannot be blamed for the crime that happened to her. There is no where in the Quran any indication to blame the rape victim instead of blaming the rapist. When and if this happens, it does not represent Islam but represents cultural understanding and man made laws, not God's commands in the Quran.

http://www.submission.org/women/rape.html

African

Nice post. I beleive all of them can be true.I second the somali and the pakistan girls tale. One of the cases the pakistan girl has happened in my near circle. I was shocked about it and we learnt that the perpertuators had pla

African

Nice post. I beleive all of them can be true.I second the somali and the pakistan girls tale. One of the cases the pakistan girl has happened in my near circle. I was shocked about it and we learnt that the perpertuators had planned it all along. Worst part was they were also Muslims. they had this mentality of saying she thinks she is better going 2 b a good muslim.We will share her n see what can she do. It was readily sadistic. How can you deliberatley do such a thing??. No woman should be raped. Some ppl may say coz she aint covered well she deserves it . but i dont agree. Life is sacred and it is the persons will to do what they want with their own body.But nothing and noone should force a person to do something without a persons will. Rape when u look at it even a husband can be charged with it but alot of wives let it go. Oh he is my husband. In marriage it has 2 be a dual consent.and sharing

Well put ladies. Thank you for clarifying the differences between rape and consensual sex/adultery. I hope it cleared up some of the brothers' confusion regarding the issue.

African, I heard about some of the other cases before but not the Somali girl. Which area did that happen in?

African   

Athena :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gadiid you have take on this…or as usual ducking hot topics incase u get the wrath of the female nomads. ;)

Sade well said sis…..i c that OG got quiet icon_razz.gif

Sweet_gal thx 4 the info…..i could not open the site as its banned in the country I reside in.

Bee it happened in East London sis about 3-4 yrs ago...the girl suffers from sever headaches now..but Alhamdullilah she scape from his evil intention