Sign in to follow this  
B

Sad Day for Poland And Even Sadder We Somalis Don't Know It!

Ibtisam   

Why was not reported?? It was in the news, Somali BBC 7pm iyo 9pm. icon_razz.gif :eek: As for SOL, Err you just did.

In most Somali people cases, it is like the man who runs out of his burning house with his family still inside and upon seeing the guy next door struggling to reach his family, forgets his own and dashes to help the guy out.

Sad day for Poland.

P.s. B, Most people in Poland won't care if Somalis supported or felt for their loss, in reality it means nothing, we can't bring the dead back nor can we give them any other support be it finance, training or planning to fill the vacuum left.

Farrurow maaxa berbera ku geye? Dhee faaduul.

nuune   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Farrurow maaxa berbera ku geye? Dhee faaduul.

:D:D that is so true,

B, We expect topics for the following people who died same date as your president:

- Dixie Virginia Carter (May 25, 1939 – April 10, 2010)

- Arthur Mercante has died today, 90 yrs old

- Anatoly F. Dobrynin Dies at 90 yrs old

B   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Somaliaonline forum is not news site!!

Is it for trolling?

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Why was not reported?? It was in the news, Somali BBC 7pm iyo 9pm.
icon_razz.gif
:eek: As for SOL, Err you just did.

In most Somali people cases, it is like the man who runs out of his burning house with his family still inside and upon seeing the guy next door struggling to reach his family, forgets his own and dashes to help the guy out.

Sad day for Poland.

P.s. B, Most people in Poland won't care if Somalis supported or felt for their loss, in reality it means nothing, we can't bring the dead back nor can we give them any other support be it finance, training or planning to fill the vacuum left.

Once again ppl are making a habit of putting emotions and whether we should feel sad for the dead in the plane. This is not the case. I am only asking why wasn't it reported. was it seen as irrelevant and not important?

Because this is a problem, this was a big piece of news and people are quick to come out and pretend they don't care.

Originally posted by B:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Somaliaonline forum is not news site!!

Is it for trolling?
Of course it is .... :D

chubacka   

The event was reported by you B, isn't the whole point of your membership (which you probably had to wait ages for) to give you the ability to post whatever you think deserves a place on this forum?

Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

B   

^

I reported the event after at least 15 hours after it occurred. I am sure someone else was aware and should have reported it.

Actually my membership was granted rather quickly.

Blessed   

Please, waryaa. Spare us the hysterics.

We all heard it on the news, it's sad for those it effects and I suppose I have sympathy for them but I'm not personally moved by it and won't pretend to be.

Ibtisam   

loool @ 15hrs after the fact but people should have reported it.

B, attention seeking baad raabta. Report what you want or care about, cut the whole everyone should and must feel this or that.

Your thread title sucks and offensive to polish people. How is somalis not knowing more sad or sadder as you say.

B   

How is this attention seeking. I only reported a key event and yet you say i am a attention seeker??. Are you nuts, my friend.

loool@ offensive to polish.... errm its just that their entire govt has died. This should have been reported like I said previously and somalis not knowing this shows a complete lack of touch with the on-goings of the world.

I bet you knew though and thought who cares... now thats offensive.

Yes shocking, Yes i can empathise, should it and must it be posted on somaliaonline, No Not really.

and B, get over yourself bro.

have a nice day smile.gif

Kashafa   

B,

Have you commented, even once, on the tens of thousands of human beings that lost their lives, and continue to lose their lives, courtesy of Her Royal Majesty's(along with UN, EU) financial support for Ethiopia, Amisom, and the Tigray Founded Gang ?

Or is that too jarring a fact that may shatter the mental construct you have of yourself as a civilised newly-ilbax former qaxooti who cares about the suffering of others(mainly, whomever Western media deems fit to 'mourn' as the latest flavor of the month: Darfur)

Kan oo kale aa biri intaa mardoof jaat ah la soo seeyo ku dahaayo: "Soomali baan ahay, wadan'ka arimiheesa wax hala iga seeyo waayo muwaatin baan ahay, fikradaydu xor baan uu ahay, power-sharing hala sameeyo oo waxaan rabaa shan wasaarad, gaar ahaan wasaarada bariiska, wasaarada baastada, iyo wasaarada jaatka & daruugada, hadee kale wadan'ka dhan aa holcinaa intaa moooriyaaan ilmo-adeer nahay soo kiraysado, oo Ethiopia funding ka soo qaato"

And the funny thing ? Some maangaab folk will actually agree with him and say: "He's a Somali citizen. His voice must be represented, he deserves his share of the national pie. The Dowlada Midnimo Qaran has to represent all Somali constituencies, including the Graveworshipping Mushrik constituency, the Gaalo-raac Traitors-R-Us constituency, the Warlord constituency, and the "HRM Queen Elizabeth blessed us with Independence" constituency. This is what they taught me in Civics 101 at Hogwarts University, and thanks to that education, I am a highly advanced and civilised indivudual"