Sign in to follow this  
B

Sad Day for Poland And Even Sadder We Somalis Don't Know It!

Ibtisam   

^^^SOL does not pay me enough, nor do I care, and to be honest that was a slip up, not my fault if you moan and cry like him. Maybe I will dig up his old threads for you and you could see what we see. Same cantrabaqash. So my old friend what you say is not a world view, it is just your small little opinion, which you are wlc to have. Another thing you have in common with him is self importance dee icon_razz.gif so step away from the computer and breath :D

B   

no evidence = no allegation.

slip us are your own imaginations and you intention to find faults in my posts. dig all you like.... dig deeper and deeper until you come into touch with 'marx'.

I refute your silly allegations. I don't have time for silly games brov. so step aside. either send your condolences to the polish consulate or step out the thread and troll elsewhere.

B   

No I will not rip but don't lose yourself time because without some certainty of evidence, you don't have a leg to stand on.

this is silly now. are you calling me gay?

Showqi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Hey bullies leave the guy alone. I hear emotional men are a hit in the market these days
icon_razz.gif

What market? Suuqa Xaawaleeyda mise suuqa Lagaroone-yaasha :D

B   

Originally posted by Showqi:

quote:Originally posted by Haatu:

Hey bullies leave the guy alone. I hear emotional men are a hit in the market these days
icon_razz.gif

What market? Suuqa Xaawaleeyda mise suuqa Lagaroone-yaasha
:D
What market is showqi in. Is that the industry of calling einestein nabi? :D:D

Delusional I say! :D

Showqi   

Qofkii Einstein nabi ku sheega, waa runtaa oo waa qof waalan dee. I apologise no Feedh iyo Laad here sxb. :D:D:D