Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

HONEY-D   

Why dont we line up all the sujuwis and see who is capable of such act. :(

By the way since VEVE is a guy that rules out all the sujuwi ladies. :D

raula   

hayee waryaaya..sijui beey inka heysa ma'istiraahdeen :D ..lol..leave the sijui's alone(we are peace loving people)..where is SHUJUI and JAMAAL_11 ;):D ..lol..

Tuujiye   

Waraa darman Saan Uogaa In aad ka hartay ciidamadii Odayaasha ee Xisbiga ahaa..Waraa kenyaantiga Iyo xabashida naga ilaali nin yahoo..Ileen bilaash lama Il weynidee..Ilaheey Qumayo hakugu qabto aamiino Dheh.. :D ..

Il fuur..lol..

Darman because aniga baad dambi iga gashay sidaas daraadeed XAQ baan u leeyahay inaan ogaado

ninka u sababta ahaay madax xanuunki aad ii geysatay. ii sheeg yaa waaye, aqlaaqda waan kugu aqaanay, hadii aad ninkaas rabin inaad ku kashiftit meeshaan ii soo PM garee ok? U OWE ME THAT MUCH!

Jaabir   

Damn right Raula.. I got problems with Sajui’s.. I am at war with you all until I see them Kenyan flags gone (by the way the look like a cockroach to me walaahi) :D:D

Wara Tuujie.. Mirif.. maxaa ii habaaryisaa..that is so cruel saxib I cant deal with no Qumayo ilaahay ba na leehee..

CK… abaayo tuuga waa nin culus oo laga dambayo… aniga aa lafahyga ogla baqaayo iska daa wax kalee.... :D:D

HONEY-D   

Nomad

horaa loo yiri farta iyo meesha bugtaa is og

get in the line if you didnt do it then you've got nuthing to worry about right. ;)

Raula

I cant imagine why an ordinary nomad would wanna be a member of kenyan site unless they have something in common which means only half nomad half kenyan can swim both ponds. :D

PS we dont have anything against you but this particular individual has to face the consequences of their action.

pearl   

aah lakkad...heavans! i never though u would resort to this...are u attention deprived?

shame..shame on u!!...i wonder what state of shocked ur mom must be in...

from now on..whenever i see ur writin i'll just assume u copied it from another site.....

OG_Girl   

lol@pearl! hold on , we just heard one side of the story let us not judge till we hear other side. LAKKAD, we waitting ur side .

Darman , better to have prove before ur acuse the brother.

Salam

Haneefah   

^^^I knooow. BTW, good to see u back ;) ....laakiin, calankan aad sidato waa maxay...that's it, u don't deserve the title Ugaas, lol.

Darman,

That was absolutely uncalled for!

**Shakes head**

Lakkad, darling, even if it's true...Ur still da man ;)

Jaabir   

OG-Girl.. I was shocked too when I first found out about that.. I didn’t know why an esteemed brother like Lakkad would resort to such low behavior.. I confronted him last night in a Mpls café, he stuttered and tried to dance around my accusations, but he finally gave up and told me the truth after I showed him my evidence.. (his IP Addresses).

I am sorry to burst your bubble Lakkad sympathizers :rolleyes:

HONEY-D   

oh my god lakad but but but but :confused:

Cant believe it who would've thought eh.

Tell us why u did it :confused:

let me give you a piece of advice hire a top lawyer and dont wory about the expenses let me worry about that i'll run a compaign what are friends for eh. ;)