Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

SOL Challenge - 3 day diet

Baluug   

Norf, that's a hell of a lot of food, I don't eat nearly that much, at least on a regular basis. I've at least cut down quite a bit on my fast food intake lately, now mostly just on weekends but I gotta get my a$$ outside other than work, that's my problem.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^You might have a delayed proof in the pudding to show for it in a few years. Just because it is not showing now does not mean it won't get there
icon_razz.gif

Fab (are u related to the other full blood Arab Somali Fabregas btw) Khyr diet does not sound normal.

Nah, this is one is a Jesus Moses from SL. So I guess we can't be the same person icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

khayr's diet seems awful alot of food, i am with lily and cara on this.

for first time in my life i feel threatened by baruur, might even start exercising.

ps:cut sugar, salt and you should see big difference in your calool. also fizzy drinks, bad bad bad

Ibtisam   

^^^You are walking bones- have some cake women. :rolleyes:

Fabregas_Bruv

Not at all. The other fab is close to LA, I don't think Jesus Moses reach that far- unless ey lumin :D:D:D lol

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Indho Blue:

Norf, that's a hell of a lot of food, I don't eat nearly that much, at least on a regular basis. I've at least cut down quite a bit on my fast food intake lately, now mostly just on weekends but I gotta get my a$$ outside other than work, that's my problem.

Come to Carabta. You will eat delights you've never seen. Ask Winga who enjoyed a cinemmon 'fatuura' last weekend :D

MZanzi   

ps:cut sugar, salt and you should see big difference in your calool. also fizzy drinks, bad bad bad

I second tht salt & sugar is public enemy number one

Diet is Overrated icon_razz.gif

Eggs or beef? Fish or chicken? Oats or Rice Who cares? Eat what you want, just make sure it fits in the overall schem of your diet! Everything can be eaten in moderation, and you don’t have to eat "clean" to lose fat. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

So now we know Khayr is fat. Hurray!

The evil in me had a good ol' laugh .. :D:D kadaa wilka!

Khayr,I eat less then that..erm some days and I am still on the chubby side.. :D

Tuujiye   

Fu-FU abti weightka waa cadaw ask me yaaqee.. I never gained weight like I did but alxamdulilah I have lost alot of it after coming back from europe and feeling the biggest man in the continent...

The best way to loose weight is to eat right and to exercise alot.. eat small amount but eat 3 times a day or 4 depending what kind food you will be eating..my problem was tea and coffee loool from Tim Hortans lool...

waraa when your fat, hurdada xitaa wee ku dhibee lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

blessed the real khayr leased his name to unknown individual.

fu-fu, xaasid hortaa lama sheegin, you refuse to share the secret of getting those murqo.

it cant be just right food and exercise.

malika, islaan ila shaqaysa stopped her sugar in take, cut the coffee, all of sudden she lost rapid weight and feels fab

i need my sugar and coffee tho

MZanzi   

Tuujiiska rageedi atahay awoowe keep up the hard work.

Juxa,Do you think I have secrets tht you guys dont know about? You want to know the secret? Intensity with consistency plus longevity. That means if you do something intensely enough, with enough consistency, and with enough time passing by without you giving up on said goal, you will succede.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

i never eat breakfast....just cup of coffee during the week days and weekends, me like a good bowl of Canbuulo! yummy.

I never ate breakfast either - that is, until I discovered Crunchy Nuts :D

"ludicrously tasty"

Originally posted by Urban:

The only thing I got out of this thread is a craving for watermelon juice.

lol black people and watermelon... what's up with that? :D

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by 2+2=5:

So now we know Khayr is fat. Hurray!

The evil in me had a good ol' laugh ..
:D:D

Embrace the evil in you ;)