Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

SOL Challenge - 3 day diet

MZanzi   

^^sheh if u nail down ur diet and do cardio first thing in the morning with an empty stomach u'll get shredded to the bones with in 8 weeks lol

Tuujiye   

Sheherazade Fu-FU ama mushahar sii uu cashir kugu siiyo ama dhaaf..nin kaan living buu u sameeyey as apersonal trainer..cheap nimada jooji ee paypal lacag ugu xawil ama kistoo shukaansi iskaga fasax waa shaxaariyee.....waa maxay inanta chaw!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

maxaan ka garanaya what he does for a living. I don't know the man. Rumour has it he has muscles and knows how to grow them. So I ask him not YOU. smile.gif

Fu-Fu. am gonna try that hungry cardio combo lol.

MZanzi   

waraa adiga tuujiye ninyoho adiga waxaan umaleynaa odaygi kugurdaadiyay mid duceysan ma aheen

Good lucky sheh.

Khayr   

For anyone interested, my coworker finished the challenge and I can't even see her from behind anymore. She was already size 2. Now she size nuus. :mad:

Unfortunately, I caught a flu and didn't do the challenge. On the brighter side, I too lost weight, this past week. redface.gif

Khayr   

The 3 day diet....I am on a protein liquid diet...day one done!

Man, I didn't know that detoxing meant having to go to the washroom so many times.

I can see my abs better though. Inshallah, 8 pack is on its way.

Safferz   

Khayr;978208 wrote:

Man, I didn't know that detoxing meant having to go to the washroom so many times.

...because your intestines are meant to digest FOOD. "Detoxing" is BS, your kidneys and liver already perform that function naturally for you daily, without the need to go on a fad diet. Liquid diets are not good for you (deficient in essential nutrients, and damaging to your metabolism), and any weight you've lost in three days is water weight, not fat. You will gain it back the moment you start eating real food again. Get your protein from actual, nutritious meals, cut processed foods and sugar, count calories so you're eating at a deficit and eat as clean as possible... you'll get the results you're looking for.

Khayr;978208 wrote:

why are you glorifying and worshipping your body?

Khayr   

Saffers,

I want fast results and I want it now. I tried this before but I had to eat at least one meal a day.

Likewise again, one meal a day with this liquid diet because I need some carbs to workout.

Strange enough and after a while, your body forgets what food tastes like. So swallowing food becomes difficult.

Khayr;978208 wrote:

You are starving yourself out. You will gain weight instead of losing weight on the long term. This causes a yo yo effect.

Safferz   

Khayr;978224 wrote:
Saffers,

I want fast results and I want it now. I tried this before but I had to eat at least one meal a day.

Likewise again, one meal a day with this liquid diet because I need some carbs to workout.

Strange enough and after a while, your body forgets what food tastes like. So swallowing food becomes difficult.

Have you gained the weight back yet, Khayr? :P

Khayr   

I haven't gained it back. Been losing it. 8 pounds in two weeks.

I just can't go all liquid though cause protein powder is expensive.