Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

SOL Challenge - 3 day diet

Really? You'd rather be obese than anorexic? One can always put lots of clothes on to seem a little bigger, but to always have the fire department to knock down your house when you'd want to get a bit of fresh air? You'd prefer THAT?

And yes, I do realise this is going obesely off topic :D

ElPunto   

^LOL.

If you're really anorexic - you don't have the energy to put on clothes to seem a little bigger. You're panting for dear life just sitting there. And if you have the energy to go for a bit of fresh air - any stiff wind might pick you up and take you out into space. :D

So the choice is not really that hard. At least the obese person is enjoying him/herself while indulging in all sorts of yummy eats. So if pressed - yes obese icon_razz.gif

I knew it!

But you know what, if you're obese you're more likely to have jaded taste buds.

And always remember the words of the ever so wise Kate Moss: "No food tastes as good as skinny feels".

;)

I AM JOKING! Please never take me seriously unless you see me typing in my red wool hat. That is an indication of seriousness.

^^^But if your anorexic then u look like qumonyo and will look qumonyo no matter how well u dress, and more likely u will get more sick because u dont eat health food to protect ur immune system.

This diet does not meet the Canada's food guide to healthy eating and i doubt any somali person would stick with it. Plus I eat every three hours so this would starve to death.

i never eat breakfast....just cup of coffee during the week days and weekends, me like a good bowl of Canbuulo! yummy.

However, i can munch waslad weeyn for dinner.

N.O.R.F   

Breakfast - Liver, Khubs, tea, banana

Lunch - Fresh Fish, Humous, khubs, watermelon juice, fruit salad with ice cream

Dinner - pasta, meat, juice, dessert

Supper - 2 sharwamas with watermelon juice

Standard!

-Lily-   

Cara I was just thinking the same, just how much would a person eat normally? If you added a bit more fruit and water, it would be quiet healthy.

I have never eaten as much in my life as when I went to Canada and the US, apparently Subway is “healthy” …and no one can finish those monstrous portions.

North, what’s “khubs”?

N.O.R.F   

^Arabic bread.

I disagree with you and Cara. What Khayr posted has nothing solid in it (apart from the chicken/meat). Foods that would be burnt within 30 mins.

Ibtisam   

WOW people eat so much food!!!

If I followed Khyr list I would be hugeeeeeee, so much meat and subag and eggs and god knows what!! :eek: North List is even worse!! :eek:

People you are eating waaaay more than your body needs.

^^Pay attention to the calories and ounces in Kheyrs diet. You will starve yourself. That's why it's called a "diet". :D Don't be decieved by the long list of foods. Anyway, I didn't even know men did diets, wtfarax.

As for Norfs list, that's what one would call an Arabised Hunguri :D No wonder he loves Dubai so much. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^You might have a delayed proof in the pudding to show for it in a few years. Just because it is not showing now does not mean it won't get there icon_razz.gif

Fab (are u related to the other full blood Arab Somali Fabregas btw) Khyr diet does not sound normal.