Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

MISS SOMALIA.........

Nazra   

It's about time we should have MISS SOMALIA...i'm sure those community pics of those young and talented girls COULD ENTER the contest.

No....for those somalialnderz don't even think about MISS SOMALILAND...not internationally recongined. :D

Come on UK sisterz...lead the way and USA sisterz.

Bit of support and we could have MISS SOMALIA. ;)

Nasra are u Some kind Hypocrite Or What...

This is What u Wrote in the DEBAT SESSION: TOPIC:

"Where there's Somalians there's trouble" U quote:

"And now we have moved on and yet tribe issues are discussed and we still have racist people(triblism people)who are continuing what we have left back home."

:rolleyes: :eek: :(

DAAA I think What U descripted There IS U...

I also think SomaliLand girls are very Cute, Stop hatin'.

Djibouti for Life .....I'm out

nuune   

nasra could you please enter the miss world competetion next year,i would really support you,and u have to know when the miss world co-ordinators are taking your photos near the xeebta, you must wear those bikini shorts and with semi-topless stuffs,indha nuuris lool,am i wrong,yeah they wear bikini,c'mon nasro,u r so somalised lol!!

Nasra...why do yu send a sista to such self-degrading place.The beauty pegeant is even being rejected by a lot of westerners.

N plz leave our cousins from da north alone.

As someone from south, i wish the folks from up north peace n success even if they withdraw from the union!

Salaama

Well I personally believe Somali women are too thick=healthy to be Miss World.....and besides i don't think they'll allow you to be fully clothed at the beach photo shoot....plus ain't no somali momma gonna allow her daughter to entertain no gaalo....and if you did she'd POP u in ya MOUTH....WATCH out now :D

GODBLESS

Blessed   

I don't see the point in this Miss World.. Jamaica.. USA - buhaaaa bussiness.

But then again, one can understand the air-heads need for recognition.

Guys

easy on the chick... I think her Somaliland one - liner is meant to be a joke.

Deeq A.   

Ballerz and TIGRENOIR , I don't know if you have read the rules of this site, but there seems to be some kind of a misunderstanding here. I have been following your topics lately and you seem to always resort back to NAMECALLING and VULGARITY when replying to other nomads. I have just deleted some of your posts((why somali guys are ugly ....) with all kinds of personal attacks.

Let me make this clear to you brothers, ANY PERSONAL ATTACK or FOUL LANGUAGE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. The Adminstrator will have no option but to ban any individual who keeps disrespecting nomads here. Let us be respectful to one and other guys. Let us stop the foul language and the personal attacks.

Administrator

Nazra   

YUR! Miskiin Macruuf hana cunin :D

Tigernoir: What do u really have aganist me? you alwayz mis read my comments. :rolleyes:

Chill brother. Me playing hate...you got to be joking me. Like Ameenah said it was a plain joke on somaliland.

For you information i'm also recommending MISS DIJIOUBTI...i truely beleive that they will do better than MISS SOMALIA since it's a stable and indepentent country.

Thanks Nuune...but i wouldn't do it for all the money in the world.

Ballerz...are u okay...cause i was not applying to somalilnd sisterz but the NATION so called SOMALILAND.

I was thinking more like not having MISS SOMALILAND.

Correct me if i am wrong this ain't about that tribe or being jealous...are u sick man???

I'm sure MISS SOMALIA could come from somalialand.

But again...chill and read carefully and understand where i'm coming from. Stead of jumping to conclusion. WHICH U HAVE ALREADY DONE.

Che Guvrea...ya, in a way it's a bad place. I'm sure few sisterz would love to be apart of it.

I'm not dizzing the ppl but the idea of having miss somaliand would truely be not good. Cause we need someone to represent whole somalia. And djioubti(as it's own).

Somaliand...what the hell...have u ever heard of LondonLand, AmericaLand, or AfganLand not alot of ppl being the west would know the differnce between Miss Somalialnd and Miss Somalia and alot ppl do not reconginse what somaliland is only us the somlaians reconginse it right???.

STHLM lady..i know.

Lady hustla..you right on that one. But a parent can't stop a 20 year old.

Well done ADMIN. ;)

Nasra I tried to show U a point that u were missing but I hope u understood...

Me having Something against U , U crazy I love U Girl... but sometime u make mistakes.

I`m looking out for U in a way, u Feel me...

For the administrator ,I don`t like little Chickenhead talking none sense to my Somalians brothers ,Even Though I`m not from There...

L`apparence est trompeuse , Sale pétasse

TIIMBARO   

I would personally invest in that, I want to see

the beauty pegeant of somalia to be held in toronto. A lot of hot chicks in there, sizzzzlingggg hooot. But i know who will win...

OG Moti   

Dear Nasra ...As a women's rights activist I am strongly against such contest, I talked to a lot of women about such contest western or non western they all agree that such contest is using women as object that men enjoy looking at, and some how that is true.. when I watch models for instent all I see is dolls that move, i really dont feel there is soul in their bodies, so sister help me help you, dont think beauty contest is a privellige.. it is a trick we men invented to enjoy looking at women legelly.. and make them show more flesh .... so think again dear nasra and try contest such as IQ contest, cooking contest, and college degree contest.. peace