Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Annoying things that ppl do

Ariadne   

oh I almost forgot people who take up the entire sidewalk with their friends and you have to barrel thorgh them practically.

Pujah   

The most annoying thing is when people show up to your doorstep uninvited expecting red carpet treatment :mad:

N.O.R.F   

^^forget the doorstep, try the airport at 4am and calling you just to let you know they will be here for 2 weeks and the ask what hotel to go to,,,hint hint. "Hudhelada somalida waxaad ka heli xafada Deira" is a good leave me alone reply,,,

chubacka   

Originally posted by Guevara:

Most annoying people would be senior citizens.They should build camps for these people.

OMG :eek:

old ppl are so cute! If they do build a camp for old ppl can I get in early? :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Oh well,I should have known anyway,Your name says it all.
smile.gif

Out of pure curiosity,what is the (subtle)reason why you put the dot every three letters in your name? Any particular wicked reason for that? :confused:

Nef iyo ari. (Luckily this is a Somali forum icon_razz.gif )

I thought it was fascinating that nefarious could have something as innocent and dumb as nef and ari in it. It would've been utterly wrong of me to just call myself Nefarious without the dots.

Originally posted by Nef.Ari.ous:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Oh well,I should have known anyway,Your name says it all.
smile.gif

Out of pure curiosity,what is the (subtle)reason why you put the dot every three letters in your name? Any particular wicked reason for that? :confused:

Nef iyo ari. (Luckily this is a Somali forum
icon_razz.gif
)

I thought it was fascinating that nefarious could have something as innocent and dumb as nef and ari in it. It would've been utterly wrong of me to just call myself Nefarious without the dots.
Owwww! Nef-ari-ios. Simple Word Play iga dheh, Thats quite creative.

Here i was thinking it was a result of something very sophisticatedly inteligent ,villanishly intrigueing & whatnot,ileen its just neef ari ah? :D

Hmmm, Nef.Ari.ious, Very creative......

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Speaking of Whining & to a lesser extent B1tching[lol],I hereby declare Nefarious,Chubaka &
Yuulkat as offenders number 1. You should all be transported to the Kalahari
:D

War qof walbaba waxbaa u daranee, who you calling a
Yuulkat
, don't make me slap you with my
Buruko
G50-285198.jpg

Ayinooc, I have it...Dheer, gaab, guduud, jaalo...So don't you
dare
call me Yuulkat...
icon_razz.gif
Indhaha yaan timiheyga kaaga dhufan, watchout man...lol...
;)
KKKKKKK, Trust Koolkat to say this. Heedhe,Hoogto kumaoran karii,Waamaxay boombalayashu aad meesha soo saftay? :D

Tahliil   

The other night in a blockbuster video store, a 500 lb gorrilla stood between me and the shelve and stood there for hours totally oblivious to my being there before him....From that horrible experience I should say the most annoyin pple are those who stand in your way when you viewing something and never excuse themselves...

Ibtisam   

Ask me things as I walk in about happenings of what is already inside. Let me get to my office you freak! :mad: That was nearly 2hrs ago and I'm still mad :D lol.

Bad manners annoy me to no ends, everything else I can deal with.

chubacka   

PPl who are always in a good mood! I dnt mean faking, who are genuially cheerful. I know it seems like a nice idea, but really you have ONE bad day and its unforgivable,

"Whats wrong wid you?"

"Why are you so angry?"

A barrage of dumb questions you are not going to answer b/c you are not in the mood! :rolleyes:

Seriously dem ppl annoy me no end, I have every right to be moody IF i want to! Humph! :mad:

Ms DD   

I get annoyed with moody people. One day they show this chheery face, and the next, they show you face like a smacked a*rse. Why the multi-faced? Maanta waxaad ugu timaadid, berri ma ugu imaneysid!

Pls be normal!