Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Annoying things that ppl do

Ghanima,

first things first, you must have learn more somali before you embark on arabic, you suppose to stay in haud and burco for aleast 4 more years. then you would have been fluent-somali speaker.

Unless you learn somali well we know that you are not serious :D

RedSea   

Sharmark'e

dee maxanu kabaran soo tii Nabigu SCW luuqata aakhiro waa Arabic. Xataa dunida hadanan ku aqoon way kugu daganaysaa markaas?

soomaha,

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Sharmark'e

dee maxanu kabaran soo tii Nabigu SCW luuqata aakhiro waa Arabic. Xataa dunida hadanan ku aqoon way kugu daganaysaa markaas?

soomaha,

Red waan ku salaamy, xageed joogta hada? hargeisa? or dacar-budhuq? smile.gif

Nuh, knowing arabic is great, the language is full faculty of science byitself adeer, its no use of keeping up with the egyptian musalsals, and watching them, wont take you anywhere inthat case, but to crack the wisdom of old muslim books is where the piety is. leading way directly to paradise. its the classical arabic which is the main point here, not local dialects of here and there.

at the end of the day you gonna ask yourself, why Imam Maalik wrote Almwad'a

Why ibn kathir done that quraan tafsir,

Why ibn isxaaq was the first biographer in the world.

Why Alshaafic wrote Al-risaalah, and kitab al umm.

and how did AlBukhari did his narration and senad.

Why Imam Abu Xaamid al qazaali wrote the amazing book of "REvival of the science of Religion" - Ixiya culum al diin, and what is its contents.

Not to mention too you will understanding Quraan al kariim,perfectly inShaAllah.

So keep on learning adeer and dont stop it, in anywhere you can, then you will understand the whole point of how islam unleashed a profound civilization to the world 1400 years ago.

Ibtisam   

Sharmarke

Ghanima,

first things first, you must have learn more somali before you embark on arabic, you suppose to stay in haud and burco for aleast 4 more years. then you would have been fluent-somali speaker.

Unless you learn somali well we know that you are not serious

I speak perfect somali, ask anyone who has heard me speak, I can read just fine (takes me a bit of time) and i can attempt to write it ( :D attempt being the key word)My Arabic is almost as good as my somali. (written is not good at all, worse than somali!) So even without Burco I am doing well, wouldn't you agree?

Ibtisam   

^^^Then let me be :D . I have recently noticed a fully working Somali Police, All started by our very own “expert” Serenity! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^Then let me be
:D
. I have recently noticed a fully working Somali Police, All started by our very own “expert” Serenity! :rolleyes:

Bal yaa inantan yar iga reeba. Af soomaali soo baro cay maaha. ;)