Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Another Newbie

Diamante   

Salamu Caleykum,

On my quest to finding a new home, i have decided to settle here for now. If there is someone who will graciously show me the way where i can park my camel, and unload my danbiil, i would reward them with my water-mouthing cambuulo iyo shaah. smile.gif

To put it in another way, I'm the latest newbie to grace ur monitors, flatter your eyes with my flamboyant words and N-Gage u with my everlasting playfulness...roll open the red carpet :D

I am going to let the other guys probably running in here right now to roll the red carpet...In my personal opinion i find it extremely annoying and waste of space for people to announce their "newbie" status in SOL everyday because truthfully it doesn't matter in long run...I thought it was a phase forgotten but rearing it's ugly head again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

....AND ON THAT NOTE:

WLC Diamante!

Scorpion will be showing you the ropes and your living quarters. And dont mind her, her bark is worse than her bite. ;)

^^^^^spoken like a real scorpian.....sting....but how come u didn't ended with a [wlc/B].....how mean...

oi oi oi....wlc newbie....as you can see " one man's trash is another man's treasure"...but you can't make everybody happy.....

asxantu

Diamante   

Oh my god...please do stop all this love!...it's killing me :rolleyes:

But Aeryn Sun thanx sis for ya wlc, as for scorpian sista, i bet you didnt mind it when people were wlcing you, so don't ruin it for the others...but i'm sure that was ur wlc in ur own unique way...

Waryaa dude (gosh the name is killin me now already), cuunsiga wuu qiiqaya ee kalay caraftiisa soo uri! ;):D

And shoobaro...someone else's trash?

Amen to whatever Scorpian said...

Back to this whole "i am new", "I'm a newbie" business.

If you so called "new pple" want some sort of recognition, why don't you open up a general welcome thread, and everyone who registers can directly go right to that thread and let others know that they are new and should be noticeD???

Don't you pple think its a good idea to do that, or just got to an existing thread that another "newbie" already opened, and let pple know u are new as well??? Don't you pple think thats a great idea??? redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Meanwhile, you pple are welcome to keep posting, and opening up threads all over, but this is just a suggestion, something you ought to think it over, and no offense to whomever opened this thread, I just preach alot and this isn't directed right@u...but more so to the folks who opened up this renewed trend as of late...

Ima let you new pple think that one through, see if it helps you all, OK? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

Diamante siniorita wlc, soo dhawoow gacma furun iyo caleemo. aniga shaaha waan ubaahnahay, iyo canbuulada, laakiin kalay bun maheesaa. macaantiis mininka mininkaa waaye. dalaq lee iska soo dheh ok.

Tuujiye   

Yarta wlc..ha u bixin waxa ee dibqalooc woman iyo gabartaan laziga ah. Maseer aa ka haayo meesha gabdhaha ku batay. So hala yaabin hadaa wiil ahaan laheed gacmo furan ee kugu soo dhaweyn lahaayeen.

Wlc I'm feebaro..and we are happy to have you here.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Mr. Gentleman:

Welcome to the Rock

Lol, is it really that captivating?

**Diamante** Welcome to Somalia Online.

dawoco   

Dimond, wlc abaayo,,,tafadal,,,if u need help with ur danbiil, let me know. If not..i'll be getting saliid macsaro and sokor for that cambuulo ;)