Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

New Year Resolution

hodman   

I really don't get ppl who bother to comment only to lecture others @ Mr. Somalia.

I like your list C & L. I really admire teachers so keep rocking.

As for my list...I guess keep working hard @ work and school. And oh yeah finally put my treadmill to good use :(

Ouch! No, its not that i have fear of commitment, but rather a phopia of entrapment nooh !

You say "entrapment" I say "commitment phobia." Number Uno on your list should say "Get over my selfishness and let a decent one make an honest man out of me" :D .

Buuxo, I like that you added volunteer on your list. I'm looking into mentoring girls. Maybe start a youth club or something, our girls are in need of guidance and gir-woman power smile.gif .

Hodman-yeah, get that treadmil out. It's that time of the year.

STOIC   

My new year resolution will be something in line with turning the big 30 next march.If I want to live sixty more years I need to Stay away from Chinese buffet,Indian buffet,Sloppy Joes, Philly Cheesteak, french fries, Sodas, milk shakes, gravies,anything with sugar, custards, breads, whole milk,donuts, any sandwitch covered with mayonase and cheesteak :D

Malika   

^No, such a thing dear,no such a thing as pain-free and injury proof life,hence the mystery of it all,as Idho Blue say,eat my up!

I hope to get more organized,hectic schedules need organization.

Save more,travel more, volunteer more...more , more, and some more.

Oh..Embarking on a mad experiment of becoming a vegan.

Insha'allah!

hodman   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I'm looking into mentoring girls. Maybe start a youth club or something, our girls are in need of guidance and girl-woman power
smile.gif

That's a wonderful idea. If you ever need any volunteers I would be happy to help whenever I can since u live in MN smile.gif

hodman   

Originally posted by hodman:

quote:Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I'm looking into mentoring girls. Maybe start a youth club or something, our girls are in need of guidance and girl-woman power
smile.gif

That's a wonderful idea. If you ever need any volunteers I would be happy to help whenever I can since u live in MN
smile.gif
Malika u really want to give up all animal products :eek: . That's the Somali in me shocked :D . But good luck...u might need it

Malika   

^ :D , I am going to give it a try,I don't eat meat that much..so am sure I can live without it[convincing myself]..lol

Khayr   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

1.New Career

2.Learn new language.

3.Travel

4.Volunteer

5.settle down

Hey looks exactly like Valeentah's 08 resolution. Buuxo, did you get permission from her cause I heard she's selling her 08 new years resolution to a famous publisher and starting a blog. :D

That's a wonderful idea. If you ever need any volunteers I would be happy to help whenever I can since u live in MN

Wonderful! Will definetly let you know when things come together.

Malika,

Naga dhaaf, vegan aa? Let me know how that works out. I dont eat red meat that much but I love chicken so won't give up.