Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune, u think ur wife will say that about you? I read 3 parts of your story the other night when I couldn't sleep and I had nightmares when I did! :(

nuune   

Sheh lool, wasn't expecting inaad akhrineyso sheekadaas, but kudos to you, please sheekada ha isku bar-goyn ee wada akhri, qeebihii kale ayaan qaar maanta ka qorayaa hadaan jaanis helo

waali baa iigeysay. There was a small voice saying wax uu Nuune qoray xiligan ha isku akhrin but I was so wide awake and thought some long Somali jacburis would do the trick. No. It was like the Twilight Zone. Waxaan dikr sameyey! Still had a horrific nightmare. Sheekadu dheera, though. Haven't read the latest part. Is it the dirty part of the story yet? Tell me when it is. LooL.

Juxa   

sheh, dont eat after 6pm, for some people gaajada makes them sleepy or atleast too tired to read horror stories

at all cost avoid sheeko-jiniga

sheeko jini iyo nuune ma kala foga unfortunately!

Sayid, go read nuune's story, lady with a missing tooth and other extra bits. Good grief. LoL.

Ibtisam   

I would only make to tonight by some magic iyo half and if things get better magical. If I don't have fun on my behalf. :(

marnaba iguma soo dhacdo gabadha magaceeda weydii, ma magac baan dan ka leeyahay, iligleey wallee igama fakatid ama dhabarka iska soo jeex oo ceel ka soo dhig ama labaatan naas soo yeelo, cid aan ayada aheyn oon aqaano ma jiro oo gacaltooyo ka dhiganayo.

Haye, waa kow - oo maxaad ka dan lahayd marka;

1 - qawanaanteeda - obviously apart from private parts

2 - Webiga dhabarkeeda ku yaal

3 - ilig la'aanteeda

4 - labaatanka naasod :eek:

5 - weheshaddeeda

5 - all of the of the above and some more???

maya intaasan ku joojiyey markay ii dhadhami waysaa - waa milix iyo filfil la'aan sheekadu. inkastoo dhoola cadayn meel-meel kaga jidho.

Juxa   

ibti dont you dare? it is my first outing for months...you better be there even if you call one carab.