Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

val - for minute i taught you were refering to the mixture of baasto people with suugo people as turning out to be yellow people :D

CL, There are some Turkish Delights from turkey and a box of Q.S there. want some

:mad: :mad:

Ibti-Your macalin you say, whose a director? Mhhh I say that was a shukansi call. I don’t trust macalins.

Juxa   

ibti you lot know i am only allowed weji-book once every 2 months, tell me the cause of celebratation

oh well going to call, you better have happy news for me

Khayr   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Juxa, We are having a baby.
smile.gif

Young Ibti is prego? MashAllah!

Juxa, draw out the contract for her between her hubby and her (he will clean diapers every other day! Oh you can't draw up the contract, conflict of interest) icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

Originally posted by Ferguson:

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Deepak chopra, is he your guru too? icon_razz.gif

Khayr   

The Chilean miners....how come there are still pot bellied ones down there? You would think that after 60+days trapped, that they would lose weight dramatically.

SubhanAllah, what an ordeal for them and i dont know who draw the short straws but there are 5 rescuers going down there in the mine.

The Zack   

^They were probably over-eating due to the stressful situation they have been in. Hopefully, they will be all rescued tonight.

This Old Woman thinks LOL stands for "Lots Of Love" and texted Her Daughter "Your Grandma just died. LOL." ......................... :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

quote:CL, There are some Turkish Delights from turkey and a box of Q.S there. want some

:mad: :mad:

Ibti-Your macalin you say, whose a director? Mhhh I say that was a shukansi call. I don’t trust macalins.
CL, they guy is like 60years old or something. I was a flower girl at his wedding when I was 8!!!! :eek: So I doubt it very much.

I told my edo xaleyto, she was even more suprised than me. "yaa? ooh dhee muxu lehyeh?, and then before I said anything, na oodekii miyo khafifey toly" :D:D

SalamAlikum peeps. smile.gif