Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Subax wanaagsan mid iyo kuli

I desperately need to get hold Faarax Murtiile at short notice - where are reer burco when you need them? anyone who has his contact details, please let me have them.

the websites that supposedly have connections with have being big let down so far.

Juxa   

sheh no, i feel fine, was too hungry and ate it all. all yesterday i dreamed of satay restaurant

cake was delicious but usheega faheema it did not go home with me

Ibtisam   

T Mobile waa tuug!!! I called them last month and told them to cut off all the random charges on my account. Then today I noticed they charge me for something called Data Services. So I call them and ask. She said it is for when your phone tries to connect to the internet, err but I have an internet booster on my phone, so even if it does connect I should not be charged per connection I argue, she says, that is correct you do have Internet, but these charges are for when your phone is unsuccessful in connecting. WTH? Are you serious! Well how do I stop it? Well you can't unless you get a data services booster for £5, it would save you a lot of money. No, I don't want any more boosters. :mad:

After a while and I threaten to sue she tells me oh you can disable your whole phone from searching for anything but then I won't be able to use the internet, despite paying for an internet booster (which I can't disable)

Bloody tuug.

Sheh :( Sorry to hear that!! I am fine anigu, like Juxa I was starving.

Juxa: did you forget your cake?

Ibts, just google the problem and you will find someone who has already worked out how to complain appropriately and solve the dilemma. Sounds ridiculous.

I need to work productively today.

Ibts, loved the stuff last night. Keep going with it. smile.gif

Juxa   

Ibti i did not forget but we made little stop and it was bacda maxaa ku jira? cake? ma inaad cuntaad rabtaa? eeh not now

keen dhadhanshee and it was gone, anigoo soo jeeda gone :mad: :mad:

sheh mid-night shopping is fun huh?

Juxa   

yes it is great idea, specially dadka ilaah waqtiga ku cariiriyay and it is alot of fun too

ps: need bright lights tho and kind-mirrors