Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

^ :D That's why you should change your number at least one a year.

CL, There are some Turkish Delights from turkey and a box of Q.S there. want some smile.gificon_razz.gif

Juxa   

where where where?

ibti nothing wrong with salaan and dahabshiil shont give your number...give me their number and i will tell them that.

ps: we should have a cake festival sometime this week or weekend, got to show my yankie cousin we londoners are sane

Malika   

Ibti,macaalin wants to introduce you to someone,he just wants to reconnect with you so to smooth the way.

Next he calls,dont be so rude by asking 'maxaa rabta iyo maxaa dacee'..LOL, you scared the poor man with such questions. :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa Faheema was looking into that I think.

Malika dhee I aint ever spoken to him on phone, it was one of those Macalins where you sit behind the sitart (curtain) So I am little traumatized that he called to be honest.

In fact when Macalin starts calling for chit chat anigu meeshan waan iskaga carcarya! :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^Adigu ma macalinkeyka baad tahey? Qul hu walhu axad na ciidna weilga uumaad diigin eh! :D

But don't call all the same, maxad raabta dhee?

Malika   

^You dont want to go to Jac's dreams at any time given.. :D

This year has gone very fast.Waqtiguu xaguu kuu oordeyaa!!. One minute its 6 am, before you know it its 12pm,then 6 pm..habeen bee noqotee..honestly time is flying.