Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Naga daa dee. Mala Hargeisay aheed. In Burco that imaam would have got a beating or one of the kids would have jumped in front and led the prayers anyway. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ever walked into the mosque just as the prayer finished? The late comers look and shuffle towards each other with everyone not wanting to lead. Well, I was to lead after everyone made an excuse. I was even wearing 3 qtr length shorts but a few nudges and I had no choice.

The nerves set in. Will I stutter? Will I get an ayah wrong? Sweat began to gather on my forehead. Those walking out had a quick look. The numbers behind me doubled and quadrupled before the 2nd rakca.

A relief. Read quite well even if I say so my self.

Probably the most nervous I have been since walking into my wedding heh.

Dhibkaas dhan ma kugu dhici laheen had you being a xerow long time ago and lead taraawiix and tahajjud regularly, but I am guessing waligaa dugsi loox xataa maadan tagin
:D
, illeen waxaan is leeyahay xagee buu Norf's salaad iska qaban la'dahay, you need that dose of quud-awliyo waryee

Waar bari baan carabta safkayga ka badin jirey tartanka Qur'aanka. Wali waa igu jiraa how to read well. Laakin one day I didn't memorise a suurah macalinkeeniina wuu xanuusanaay oo mid axmaq'a ayaa meesha soo fadhiistay. Dee waan khalkhalow wuxu lasoo baxay BIR oo lix goor gacanta agaga dhuftay. Maan ooyin laakin :D

Ngonge, bax warya. Ninka Heathrow ka soo dagay isagoo wali khamiis xidhan :D

Oz   

Norf, they let you be the imaam while wearing quater pants? LOL

Ngonge, even in the mosque you come across the weidest human beings. :D

Nuune :D:D

I wont mention my experience as leading TAHAJUD this passed ramadhan. :D

Juxa   

morning i cont help but smile at cibarada masjidka ka dhigteen

bal warama?

Ibtisam   

LSK needs to increase the PM capacity. I am storing evidence which I can't delet but need space for my daily hello's icon_razz.gif

Salamah people.

Not only the capacity but also to add a "forward" function to be able to forward the important ones to your normal emails ,,, :D

Ibtisam   

What could be so important in SOL that you need to forward it to your e-mail? That is taking SOL into your normal world/ life.