Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Good morning ,,, beginning of the week and i'm already busy.

Congratulations to all the Graduates of Admas University .... Special congrats to my friends who are graduating on this historical day.

Kool_Kat   

GaroweGirl, I met him when he was in Toronto this summer, the brother looks good as long as he doesn't show his teeth! Alla muxuu ii beenguuray intuu afkiisa xirnaa? redface.gif Yikes!!!

Loved his mohawk cut though... :D

Malika   

^He is cute,I can see why Garowegal would forgive him..Looooool.

He can sort his teeth out,its easy nowdays.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

GaroweGirl, I met him when he was in Toronto this summer, the brother looks good as long as he doesn't show his teeth! Alla muxuu ii beenguuray intuu afkiisa xirnaa?
redface.gif
Yikes!!!

Loved his mohawk cut though...
:D

You are funny, The effects of jaad consumption hey? jaad is prominent amongst the fanaaniin and it doesn't help abtifatah yare to hail from a certain region in Somalia that is BIG on jaad. They currently import the largest quantity of jaad anywhere in Somali.

Chimera   

Dream 1: Picked up a bunny, yeah, with the most adorable eyes, when i looked to my right for one second, the bunny exploded like an atomic bomb and i landed head first in a bathtub

cute_bunny.jpg

Dream 2: I was eating cheese with a farmer...then the biggest black bull i ever SAW barged in and impaled me and the farmer, i was laughing so hard until we all fell into a canyon

stock-bull.jpg

What does it mean to be killed in your dreams?

ANSWER: being afraid of something or someone!!!!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_mean_to_be_killed_in_your_dreams

Running_man.jpg