Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Juxa: hi ibti, you need to find sayid, those buckets must be returned asap dear! ninki wuxu yiri gabdhahaa iga qaaday anigu ninka maan aqaan (rightly so) let me know bal

Ibti: I cannot believe aniga bucket sheekasiid baad ii daaba waada!

Sayid Soomal qabso and beat him for me, caashaqkey buu iga xuumeye, that old man wanted me for his son till Sayid held his buckets hostage

Juxa: Ibti did you or did you not give sayid the buckets with your labo gacmood

in that case adigaa ka qaaday odayga his baaldiyo marka get that gardheere sayid and get it back ( good will ahaan i shall come with you to collect it)

NG: Aaax ya Sayid! Macalinkii dhamma ayaay tuug baaldiyo xadaa ka dhigeen.

Juxa: well i cant walk around my local iyadoon la ii qabsan baaldiyo

i was so close to saying ma anigaa kaa qaaday? leave me be

sayid wuuna ceebeeyay. dont have his number but he deserves piece of mind runtii

NG: Juxa, can't you replace the baaldiyo yourself? Ma baaldiyo dahab ba?

Lets make a collection to save Sayid's good name and buy replacement baaldiyo.

Ibti: ~Why should we replace it? He has them sitting in his cars full of pennies. I cannot even remember what they looked like, but they were special, different sizes, colours with printed marketing liteature on them. Those baaldiyo need to come back.

Juxa, I will not take them back, how can I face that man after a year!!!

Sayid is not answering his phone,

Juxa: ibti i understand but the man has been patient, he really needs it for ramadanka

i cant even walk the street without some helpful lady telling me odaygii baa i raadinaya

Ibti: Damn that Sayid and I agree he does need it for Ramadan collection. Can we give him that Cheque too Sayid should pay rental charge for those baltiyal.

Juxa: ibti the reason sayid is not returning it is maybe he lost them baaldiyo

either way, i hope he is in the country and the buckets can be returned to its rightful owner

NG: Girls. Girls. Leave the poor man alone. Sayid is a good man. :D

CL: Bucket tuug?

Ibti: Sayid waa tuug, he stole baladiyo or weeliba charity ah. AND he has had them for 13 months!!!! The charity guy has been sticking his picture on bus stops because he needs his baaldiyo for Ramadan fundraisinG!

NG: Ladies, ladies enough already.

I think you should send PMs to Sayid and not blacken his good name any further with these baaldi allegations of yours.

Juxa: we are not ( at least i am not blackining sayid's good name)

and ibti i wont deal with it, cause odayga is your friend, you took his property and sayid has kept it.

marka you two sort it out. i shall stop walking on his proximity until this ceeb has been sorted out

ngonge i would have called sayid myself, lakin meeshuu kuqornaa dhan baa luntay. so i shall let ibti deal with him

Cara: Can't you grab some new baaldi from the dollar store and leave poor Sayid alone? Maybe he got emotionally attached to them, ever since he found out if he sings into one his voice echoes back sounding like Andrea Bocelli

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ Ngonge!!! HAHAHAHA lool,

Forget Sayid: Has anyone in London Seen the RAIN outside. OH MY GOD!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Juxa: hi ibti, you need to find sayid, those buckets must be returned asap dear! ninki wuxu yiri gabdhahaa iga qaaday anigu ninka maan aqaan (rightly so) let me know bal

Ibti: I cannot believe aniga bucket sheekasiid baad ii daaba waada!

Sayid Soomal qabso and beat him for me, caashaqkey buu iga xuumeye, that old man wanted me for his son till Sayid held his buckets hostage

Juxa: Ibti did you or did you not give sayid the buckets with your labo gacmood

in that case adigaa ka qaaday odayga his baaldiyo marka get that gardheere sayid and get it back ( good will ahaan i shall come with you to collect it)

NG: Aaax ya Sayid! Macalinkii dhamma ayaay tuug baaldiyo xadaa ka dhigeen.

Juxa: well i cant walk around my local iyadoon la ii qabsan baaldiyo

i was so close to saying ma anigaa kaa qaaday? leave me be

sayid wuuna ceebeeyay. dont have his number but he deserves piece of mind runtii

NG: Juxa, can't you replace the baaldiyo yourself? Ma baaldiyo dahab ba?

Lets make a collection to save Sayid's good name and buy replacement baaldiyo.

Ibti: ~Why should we replace it? He has them sitting in his cars full of pennies. I cannot even remember what they looked like, but they were special, different sizes, colours with printed marketing liteature on them. Those baaldiyo need to come back.

Juxa, I will not take them back, how can I face that man after a year!!!

Sayid is not answering his phone,

Juxa: ibti i understand but the man has been patient, he really needs it for ramadanka

i cant even walk the street without some helpful lady telling me odaygii baa i raadinaya

Ibti: Damn that Sayid and I agree he does need it for Ramadan collection. Can we give him that Cheque too Sayid should pay rental charge for those baltiyal.

Juxa: ibti the reason sayid is not returning it is maybe he lost them baaldiyo

either way, i hope he is in the country and the buckets can be returned to its rightful owner

NG: Girls. Girls. Leave the poor man alone. Sayid is a good man.
:D

CL: Bucket tuug?

Ibti: Sayid waa tuug, he stole baladiyo or weeliba charity ah. AND he has had them for 13 months!!!! The charity guy has been sticking his picture on bus stops because he needs his baaldiyo for Ramadan fundraisinG!

NG: Ladies, ladies enough already.

I think you should send PMs to Sayid and not blacken his good name any further with these baaldi allegations of yours.

Juxa: we are not ( at least i am not blackining sayid's good name)

and ibti i wont deal with it, cause odayga is your friend, you took his property and sayid has kept it.

marka you two sort it out. i shall stop walking on his proximity until this ceeb has been sorted out

ngonge i would have called sayid myself, lakin meeshuu kuqornaa dhan baa luntay. so i shall let ibti deal with him

Cara: Can't you grab some new baaldi from the dollar store and leave poor Sayid alone? Maybe he got emotionally attached to them, ever since he found out if he sings into one his voice echoes back sounding like Andrea Bocelli

:eek: :mad: redface.gif :confused: :rolleyes:

Belo idin baaldiyaysay!!

can anyone else corroborate this?? - not that i am saying - "i don't trust Ngonge" - he seems to be in good light compare to the threats, lies and the name calling of others.

P.s where did you get from?

:D @Val. in other words; you gave your tacit consent

Ibtisam   

War wa runtiisa. Dont think waanu ka biiq, ma been baan sheegney? Sheeg wax beentah aa niidi?

NGONGE   

^^ He wont do anything. He's just happy he didn't get charged. :D

From page 409 (on this thread), Sayid.

Roobow riglow kaalay

Raxmaddii Allow kaalay

Reer doojiyow kaalay

Riyo darariyow kaalay

Ramag xoorlahow kaalay

Ramaas laacayow kaalay

Risiqii Rabbow kaalay

Rajadii dadkow kaalay

Roob lagu lushow kaalay

Kaan wada rabnow kaalay

Rays caraf lahow kaalay

Rarka awr ka dhige kaalay

and dirty the dragging hems of the asian hemps of her cabbaaya - of that lying frolic from burco icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

@ NGONGE: Can you imagine, if like blockbusters we charged £1 a night!!! :D

Sheh you spoke too soon, he wants to dig it all back up.

Ibtisam   

I am blackmailing NGONGE now that I know who the first mystery is, so he is trying to use Sayid as his mini solider :D

Waan famahsaney the plan Sheh. Dont worry. :D