Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

Juxa,pm the number dear - cawaan iska noqoneyaa. I have been homesick, 5 days in Lnd is far too much!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Juxa:

malika are you in town, if yes isoo garaac ( i meant isoo wac, q!aldamintan waa dhiban yihiin)

:D:D:D

Juxa   

norf ha igu qoslin i laugh everytime i hear a message saying please isoo garaaaaaaaac

malika you were here for 5 days, wallee waad dhuumatay? i am excited in raiding ibti's bags from her travels.

Juxa   

usheeg, give the hugs those with ownership rights

morning all :( how long will it take me to go from bloomsbury to waterloo (cant be bothered to check the route)

Juxa   

CL i hate buses, but yeah it is 6min with the tube.

hello ibti, may it land on your hips. i am hungry now

Ibtisam   

Juxa, that is where it normal goes anyway, wax kale ku ducey hater icon_razz.gif:D

Norf :D ya ku sheegey

Juxa old man baldiyad wa loo geyeh smile.gif I tried to call you and tell you the good news but waad ahedy busy.

Juxa   

no i called you first, and i called sayid he was with the old man and was so gracious to put him on the phone, where i cheapishly apologised. eventho i did not take the baaldi from him, nor retained it (gosh i was innocent at all counts)

but i did for you (that deserves big thank you choc cake)

sayidaaaaaaaaaa marada haka dhacdo idam alle, by the way old man wants you to visit and volunteer your time