Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Sheh, lol wax baad isku qastey, ankle-swingers wa north. :D

The old man, me and Ngonge saw at an event on friday.

Abtigiis   

Sheh,

Valanteenah ma soo heshay wali?

Mida kale 'Art of Living' ma qayb ka mid ah Yoga'ga ayaa.

Oday hindi ah baa 3 cisho u tagay oo lahaa uun 'deep breath in, breath out'. Ma intaa unbaa Yoga'du horta?

Ibtisam   

North the nomad dhee (covo was about guess what he was wearing). did you not sleep well, google baad iis eryaansan weeli?

was it? I thought the it was about an old man Ngonge was talking soon after N blanked you. You have to capitalise a name or it becomes something else. I expected Norf in CarabLand burning dinners and watching re-runs of the WCup. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^I'm hungry now :D

Ngonge, yes I was wearing my specs. But only to watch the game with (I don't need them to get around) icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Sheh, it was too conversations in one. The first was about what Norf was wearing and the second was all about Ibti thinking an old man from Burco (no less) was loud. The old man could have been my dad, your dad or even Norf's "dad". I shall not confirm or deny which one it was. :D

Ibtisam   

@ Sheh, yeah turns out I am not the only one Ngonge blanked, in his defense he claimed;

Norf, shuush dont' make me tell them what you were wearing warya.

To which I replied

Ngonge wild guess but he was wearing a football shirt and khaki ankle swingers. You are still blind old man,

Our side discussion was when I took pictures, who he was talking to and publishing those pictures on facebook. Now he is telling me the old man was SOLers relative, so I am guessing all the possibilities. So far we have excluded your pops and blessed pops.

Now that you are up to date, help me guess the mystery man will ya.

Oh, God, LOL, I re-read the posts 3 times to get it; did not even see the shuush line. Tis not looking good and I have a ton of work to get through today. :D

Was it N's own dad? Dads are known to speak loudly to offspring.

Ibtisam   

I don't know but Ngonge was trying hard to look like he understood, nodding and pushing his glasses up. I am thinking now maybe it was his wifes relative. He was trying too hard.

Lool have breakfast first lady. The get cracking on your long list. lol

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D @ Baldigate.

Aniguna I need sleep, all day I am sleepy, habeenkiina I am wide a wake. I need to find a night time job, so I can sleep during the day. Security here I come. redface.gif