Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Now I am trying to figure out how southern Somalis look different to landers.
:D

Disgusting, Ibti even this is low for you. We are divided as we are do we need more division?

We all look the same.

Ibtisam   

GaroweGal you dont know what is low for me dear.

Maxad ii dabsocota aniga uu, do you not see everyone else here :D or is it because I am southernerm, sorry lander I mean.

Remember you dont mix with the likes of us, in your own terms you are "too classy" ;)

Juxa   

reer waqooyiga baa naga qurxoon as southerners, naga celmi iyo caqli badan. i mean they are miles ahead of us

time to concede me thinks ;)

Ibtisam   

Juxa, so what they mean is I am not pretty enough to be reer waqooyi? :eek: Outrage!!! :D shidhouse. :eek:

Ibtisam   

Maxaan ka eega dhee? I don't look like either and they pretty much look like blood brothers!

Ibti, Allah(swt) says in his noble quraan "wacrid canil jahiliin" and turn away from The jahil ones. Simply turn away. This is one of my uncle’s favourite ayahs from the quraan, I have by no means comprehended it till today. Your conversation in regards to clan is no DIFFERENCE to the conversations that the pagan Arabs had in the middle of the desert in Arabia 1400 years ago. It's a disgrace to witness so many nomads take part in this worthless subject of clanism . I ask Allah (swt) to not make me among the Ignorant ones.

Please refer to Surah Al-Imraan where Allah (swt) tells us about the state of Qurish when tribalism was a predicament, perhaps reflect on the words of Allah(swt) when he mentions how their hearts where united by brotherhood (Islam). I am only directly speaking to you because you portray yourself on this forum to be a woman of religion.

With that I bid you a good ramadan.InshaAllah.

Som@li   

But it is shame, and intrusive that they dare to ask to your qabiil.

You should launch an official complain, It is non of their business. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

GaroweGal. You must have split personalities walalo (or shared accounts because you seem to forgot WHAT you, yourself have been saying in this forum about others). In any case if your advise is sincere and for the sake of Allah, then thank you, I appreciate it and may Allah reward you for it. It may easy your pain that all of us taking part in this discussion here are good friends outside of SOL despite our clan differences and everything in Troll corner at least is tongue in cheek humor rather than malice (Apart from Ngonge, he is serious about his clan)

P.s. I have never ever portrayed myself as a women of religion (what does that even mean? I am a Muslim); In fact I have never (maybe once in 2005) posted the Islam section of this forum. I come to SOL for jokes and time wasting or information/ fundraising. So please ha igu qaladamin.

Dabshid talking about point out the obvious. :D but Xalawad back in the day use to ask what clan the person you are sending to the money was from. It was the address, so the right person takes the money :D

Ibtisam   

^^dhaqan celis are maskeen markad aragtiid reer magalka, iyaga wax la barah I heard horror stories from my lil nephew!