Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Errr I am going to make sure I never run into that old man again :eek: :eek: Ceebey tacal.

Sayido Amiin maradu haka dhacdo, dhacdiin weyne weliba. redface.gif

Juxa   

Ngonge for what?

because of sayid, the old man expects iney ibti guursato wiil uu abti uyahay, i had to tell him about the bengali, then he suggested she volunteers instead

NGONGE   

Juxa, I saw Ibti walking down the street the other day. She was only two meters away from me and I still didn't recognise her (honest). I was thinking to myself "why is this slim Bengali girl smiling at you". :D

Ibtisam   

Oh my GOD is that why you blanked me all together!!! Until I saw you again outside the place :eek: You need to wear your glasses dude!

I thought you blanked me because you were with your male friends and was pretending to be religious or something! lol

Back from a long & boring meeting ...... sometimes u just have to be there and listen to what you already know.

Still have 3 free hugs for anyone who is interested .... girls of course :D

N.O.R.F   

^ :D:D

I met Ngonge at E Rd when I was there and he didn't see me until I was right in front of him :D

Ibtisam   

^^I was right in front of him!!! :eek: I stopped, waved and smiled and he just kept staring at me, so I started walking again. Since we were going to the same place I run into him again and I was like "hello Ngonge, how are you, maxa meeshan ku keeney" by then he was alone and did not have to pretend that he did not know me. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge I have pictures of you from that day, facbook baan so diigya.

Ibtisam   

Speaking of random hugs, once I was walking at hide park (summer) and there was a guy walking towards me on the phone, suddenly he started shouting "yes on my God, wooohoo" run towards me, gave me a big hug, picked me off the ground and swung me around. I was so stunned, he started saying sorry I just got really good news, then he started jumping up and down again, said sorry and walked off still on the phone!

I was outside just now and only 2 women passed by ,,,, one was smelling sambusa and the other one was blind ......... Had to go back inside and wait :D

NGONGE   

When did you take pictures of me? I was only there for about twenty minutes. :D

Norf, shuush dont' make me tell them what you were wearing warya. :D

Ibtisam   

When you was with the old man that talks too loud!!!

Ngonge wild guess but he was wearing a football shirt and khaki ankle swingers. You are still blind old man,

NGONGE   

Heh@the old man that talks too loud. A nomad I know would kill you for saying that. :D:D:D