Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Errr I just read the posts above. I can understand why JB does not want to co-teach with me. We are too closely related and I would lecture everyone who attends the course about other things.

Nuune are you serious? Such posts exists in Hargisa? Wa la daaqaqey!!! What do they teach toolow?

How difficult can it be in SL in any case? Biish bash boosh and 9month later a baby should come out or you are madalanoyin. icon_razz.gif

Ibti, you will cause lots of problems there ..... Juxa can do it better there. She doesn't cause that much problem ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Cause problems there; like what? Aside from my powerful family who are semi shabab on certain issues. :D

Juxa   

warmaad juxa iska dhaaftid, as ibti said ma bimbo baad imooday. you are risk business to put it mildly and my family will disown me all together

having said that i have long standing affiliation with landeryaasha ( i mean i actually, sincerelly like ibti, crazy soomaha)

Ibti, You will be little bit aggressive ala Burco style if students ask you many questions for example ,,,,, you may even hit someone in a very crucial place which can put u in a Jail or something.

Juxa can deal with that but i'm afraid she might not give all the details needed ......

Ibtisam   

I went to the Xawalad in North London last week. They guy told me I look southerner, in fact he said you look H clan. Then today I went to Dahabshill and the guy said to be you look southern but since you have northern accent you must be MJ. :eek:

I told them both that waa eedebtarano in this day and age to ask someone or tell someone are you that clan.

Now I am trying to figure out how southern Somalis look different to landers. :D

nuune   

Ibti, when differenciating between Northerns & Southerners, without asking them their clans or the likes, all you have to do is check for two thigs, two features, one on the face, and the other back of the head near thr shoudler, doesn't matter man or woman, those features are obvious and clear.

and you are done, you know who is sourthener or northerner just by looking those features

Ibtisam   

What is the feature on the face? Since they can't see the back of my head. (How can it be at the back of the head AND near the shoulder at the same time btw?) Bal bulshiid kaad waad fiiri!! :D

Juxa   

^^lol

ibti he wanted to know your qabiil and was seeking your reaction

JB ibti has more dulqaad than me, hence when it comes to teaching (and not the filth you suggesting yaah) she may make better macalimad

nuune   

^ lol Ibti, my description was meant that feature on the back of the head was gradually leaning towards the shouders, but not located at the shoulder, it is on the back of the head.

ps: The features are obvious, whether hijabified or not, clear to be seen!