Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^Just let Juxa deal with it.

Besides, Sayid could be all the way in Qardho sipping cambe babay :D

NGONGE   

Ladies, ladies enough already. :D

I think you should send PMs to Sayid and not blacken his good name any further with these baaldi allegations of yours.

P.S.

Juxa, horta did you notice how Ibti is mvoing it all on Sayid's and your head? It's nothing to do with me ayaay ku tedhi. Wax u sheeg nooh (I always find that 'nooh' word helpful when stirring).

Ibtisam   

Sayid is in the UK, that much I know. :D

Ngonge, tiririal waxaid. It is not my problem because angia suuq la iguma qabsado, the fact iyad la qabsado makes it her problem and the fact Sayid has it makes it HIS problem. :D

Norf I am letting Juxa deal with it. :D

N.O.R.F   

My Mrs bought me a Liverpool shirt yesterday. The first replica I could wear for some 15 years (since they got rid of Carlsberg as the sponsor). No. 9 - Torres (she was going to get me Gerrard but called me and I asked for Torres). Then I hear he could still be leaving LFC redface.gif

As I was fixing my daughters bike I broke the brakes and they get back next week (IA). Need to find a bike repair shop redface.gif

Juxa   

we are not ( at least i am not blackining sayid's good name)

and ibti i wont deal with it, cause odayga is your friend, you took his property and sayid has kept it.

marka you two sort it out. i shall stop walking on his proximity until this ceeb has been sorted out

ngonge i would have called sayid myself, lakin meeshuu kuqornaa dhan baa luntay. so i shall let ibti deal with him

Ibtisam   

Err was you testing your daughters bike? how did you manage to break it! icon_razz.gif lool

You should have stuck to Torres, he is staying till old age gets him.

Cara.   

Can't you grab some new baaldi from the dollar store and leave poor Sayid alone? Maybe he got emotionally attached to them, ever since he found out if he sings into one his voice echoes back sounding like Andrea Bocelli :D

Ibtisam   

^^C&H adigu you are far too fit and health mashallah, lakin ha iis jajabin with all this Yoga, gym, eating healthy, too much of anything is no good and you need a little barur :D Allah ha ku cafiyo,

lOL! I got lill fat this summer. Too much Somali food! But I took yoga for its alleged mind-calming benefits which I yet to find because you are busy contorting into all kinds of weird positions.

How was Syria?

Ibtisam   

It was really nice! Yogo is painful, during and after, how can one relax.

Last night when I was going to sleep I realised that I could feel my rib cage bones (eeew :eek: ). I could swear I had a little soft cushion there before, so I am eating cake for the next three days to get it back.

LOL! Your rib cage? You dont need cushion on your rib cage, err, you just shouldnt see the them, cushion means calool or stomach fat! I envy you for going around the world. Is it for work?

Ibtisam   

I dont like feeling bones anywhere at all, every part in your body deserves a little comfort. redface.gif:D

Syria was for a wedding. dont envy me, join me, you have long holidays in the summer being a teach. Dont spend so much money on gym and eating health and you can join me :D