Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Hunguri, Dabshid and Jacaylbaro? Sounds like the first line of a joke. :D

Morning all.

Juxa, you decided to do it yourself? I hope you don't bill her for your efforts. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Did Ngonge get asked out on date by n old Somali lady from SL? biskina, tell her iis doox please. icon_razz.gif

SalamAlikum peeps

Here is the formula:

Bring food for hunguri ----- bring water to manage the dab erected by dabshid -------- then just one Jacayl for me ,,,, :D

Juxa   

Ngonge i wont, i know you are softie waan usheegayaa that you also wish to help

Maaddeey   

Asalamu Calaykum,

Sabaax al Kayr wal Full yaa jamaacatal khayr wal barakah.

Juxa, sidii inaad sanado badan maqneyd bay iila egtahay, xalay xaad ku bariday?

nuune   

HSBC banking group made a profit of 7 Billion Pound in the first half of this year.

NGONGE can explain that, what are the success of ths bank, global dominance, or just their friendly staff waiting you at the door even if you are passing by.

Juxa   

wsalaam maaddeey, ibti and nuune

maaddeey i heard what your group did, dagaal baa naga dhaxeeya, this morning it is my mission to call on the eeyo on you lot.

come saturday you shall see....

ps: aniga iyo adiga lakin dagaal inagama dhaxeeyo yaah

hi ibti, you need to find sayid, those buckets must be returned asap dear! ninki wuxu yiri gabdhahaa iga qaaday anigu ninka maan aqaan (rightly so) let me know bal

Ibtisam   

HSBC is global, I found them in remote villages in the middle of nowhere and their banners on cliffs and mountains very few climb. Riziq aya meel kasta ka dayen~!

I cannot believe aniga bucket sheekasiid baad ii daaba waada! :mad: redface.gif

Sayid Soomal qabso and beat him for me, caashaqkey buu iga xuumeye, that old man wanted me for his son till Sayid held his buckets hostage :mad:

nuune   

Salaams Juxa,

Ibti, so another word, HSBC waa gaaja socota, tabcaaniin, and they are milking masaakiinta gaajeesan, multiply that 7 billion by two, they are hiding another half dee.

caashaqkey buu iga xuumeye

:D:D

Maaddeey   

Juxa, wax aad ka xanaaqdo ma arkin, mise in xaafada Jowhar qar magacyada laga beddelay baa ku dhibtay? :D

nuune   

^ you correctly typed Ibti, but Macalimada Juxa will like to make few correction on the vowel side :D

Ibtisam   

^^I actually wanted to say "he messed up my chance/ opportunity" but could not think of the word for chance.!

Hence and correction caasaqii buu iga xumeyeh icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Never too early to speak of miid that nearly was. It is only early to speak of the ones that worked out. :D Speak and ka sheekey the tanned ones will you. icon_razz.gif

Howdy sheh.