Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Chimera   

Adam VI: the treasure of Earth.

Somewhere in outerspace, a lone Cosmic warrior called Adam VI took on the legions of the fifteen million kingdoms of Urur. He outsmarted his opponents by impersonating their supreme commander and mobilising this gigantic army with their galactic spaceships to an extremely hot planet of Volcanos called Xuux, where their ships and armour melted like butter and they themselves burned to ashes. The Cosmic warrior however survived because of his elemental staff, that allows him to teleport to different planets. He returned to Urur and confronted the Emperor of Emperors, Anubis II, who at the prospect of sudden death, made one last plea with the Cosmic warrior and offered his daughter's hand in marriage. Princess Imbiya was considered the most beautiful of all princesses in the known universe and she took an instead likening to the Cosmic warrior, but Adam VI saw something he had never seen before lying next to the Emperor's throne. The object simply mesmerised the warrior, and he demanded that the Emperor gave this precious gift to him. Having no choice, the Emperor kneeled down and presented the object to Adam whose eyes grew larger as he held it in his hand. He asked the Emperor "From which planet did you acquire this marvel?", and the Emperor replied "This treasure comes from the Earth planet in the outerrealms, i bought it at Vodaphone, it has video calling with FaceTime, a high-resolution display, HD video recording, a 5-megapixel camera, and much more." The Cosmic warrior walked towards the Krom, a large device that allows the Emperor to connect with the known planets of the universe. He entered the Krom, with its universal camera and stretched his newfound treasure into the sky proclaiming at the same time "Hot women of the universe, have no fear, your greatest warrior now has Iphone connection, call me at this number 454 -- Saifanai universe -- 5678900 -- D. Adam VI then grabbed princess Imbiya and pushed her gently to his chest. The Emperor then witnessed them disappear into nothingness. According to the Emperor's spies, Adam VI and Princess Imbiya were last seen in a Vodaphone shop somewhere in Amsterdam, where he ended up banishing one of the workers to Xuux, after the latter refused to give him a new phone with better connection.

Old man- are you with JB when it comes to WC?

Val that’s sounds like fun and scary at the same time.

C&H- heheheheh you must be joking.

The sun better come out for the weekend.

Juxa   

CH ka-labkii babes kuyiraa kabta dacaska hakala xishoon

belo ku babe gareysay

Juxa   

what romantic bone? there is something wrong with a man uttering such rubish?

words of endearment shont be made to be maalayacni (ngonge weydii)

Thanks for the positive words, guys. A better opportunity has already come up.

Norf, yeah it's down to the Tories. The Govt. stopped our funding, so we've been shown the door.

NG - I wasn't sacked. The word is redundant.

It's like I am working in a stable today with all the long faces around.

NGONGE   

^^ I know, I would not be smiling if you were sacked, silly. :D

Juxa, the use of the word 'babe' should only ever be tried around females under the age of twelve. Maybe C&H is short. :D

Anyway, babe, baby iyo waxa la mid is usually what the americanos use, not Londoners.

Maaalaaaayaacniiiiii ohh that sounds so cool. I don’t know what it means nor care. What a cool word ma-la-ya-cn-i. Thanag you Juxa.

Old man- time and place.

Juxa   

hi sheh, good to see you again, men are not winners and neither should they

CL, it means wax aan macna laheyn (seriously girl try afsomali sometime, i know you look like korean but we are your beeble)