Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^ :D:D:D @ shoot him already..hehehe..She sounds like someone I know,just baada salaam she starts on about him,it goes on and on and on..so tempted to tell her to commit suicide,she has no life but him :D

Juxa...Sadaqa waaye,iska bixi am sure its not more then £10? .. smile.gif , your good deed for the day dee!

I saw this beauty adv- for £250 you have a drip filled with vitamins pumped directly to your blood stream for - glowing skin and youthful look!

waaw..looking young and shinny is so important..Lol

Juxa   

lol malika, faleebo ahaan baa lagugu surayaa yaah?

ever got caught in a lie once, small one but a lie and it got bigger and bigger. i have great news for one gentleman maanta, ilaah baa soo furtay lool lakin i doubt he would even say thanks (let alone bring me champaigne or whisky)

Malika   

^haa, whatever faleebo is..Lol

Where is your charitable nature today girls, waa idinkaa cabadayaa maanta?

Ibtisam   

We had enough Malika, adiga must you always be so so so perfectly nice, dont you ever throw your toys out?

I didnt see you at the wedding? xaa ku helay? We even had a SOL table. :D

Juxa   

ibti i dont want qamri but surely kilo xalwo ah wont go a miss

collegues get anything from qamri, tickets to theatre, dinner, cakes or CASH

dadkeena 70p thank you card ma ogola, they just ring you from dodgy place asking you to verify cheque inuu yahay run cause they cant wait bangiga

Malika   

^ :D @ verifying if the cheque is really..lool

Lol @ Ibti - it was a working day dear..ps-I have boycotted weddings..but will make the exceptional of yours.. icon_razz.gif

ps.I have done many of times[throw toys out],I then miss it and go out of my way to find 'needy people' - its addiction you know..Lol

Afternoon ladies - am off.

Faheema.   

I've had it, this cow is pissing me off, it wasn't even 8am when she started complaining this morning :( Can't wait...one more day till she's off for 2weeks then I am off for a week and so 3weeks of silence smile.gif

Afternoon ladies and JB

Cara.   

Hello trollers one and all!

Dreading a stup!d work party today. I hate being social during work hours. It's so confusing. I'm compelled to be at work, yet not accomplishing anything :confused:

Juxa   

^^ you are having maxaa iga galay day marka enjoy

deleted, you should just ignore her and say look i am busy if you dont mind in a straight face

Salaam kuli,

took children from my daughter's school for a tour of local Masjid.

i went into the toilets - and what do i see - line of boys taking a pee in the abulation area. redface.gif - what can you say??

Malika   

^You pinch their little thighs?

Mpenzi CL,miye mzima nawe je? CL - google this; www.efmedispa.com and search for Drip&Chill - the clinic is in London..I might join you for this.. ;)