Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Shop around and get 4 or 5 quotes. I think the polish guys will be cheapest with good quality because they will do it on top of their usual labourer job. Could take a bit longer though.

Go into a Polish shop and ask around.

Whatever you do, dont use hindi.

Cawaale   

^Nothing much i think. In this part of the forum people have cake and chocolate and you seem to have had it already ;)

Oz   

^ ^ Lol Malika. Muridi ame poteza ma screw. kichwa imeruka nadhaniya. :D

Juxa   

morning all yaa soo jeeda bal?

at work with massive madax xanuun? why do people assume we black people like summer bal

Cara.   

^Let's face it, because we do. Every time I want to complain about hayfever or insects or the humidity I remember the alternative is the freezing cold wet nightmare that's winter.Ugh.

Stoic, how do you resist the urge to play along?

Hello weekend trollers. Last night I was dreaming that I was doing chores, like cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming and dusting. So saaka markaan soo kacay to see the state of my hovel ciil baa i qabtay.

^ A freind of mine, my token New Age freind, tells me that all dreams have precise meanings. Depending on where it was you were cleaning - living room, bedroom, attic, basement - the signification can change. Explaining the science of dream interpretation with such infectious certitude, she informs me that such dreams usually mean that a person's mind is clouded and cluttered. Oh, how I love listening to this dainty damsel as she waxes on about the symbolism of the "spuungi iyo iskoobo", as she calls it.

Juxa   

cara it means you need to have summer sale in your personal life

simply sale/exchange or throw away certain persons.

xaaqin iyo iskoobo kuguma ogi

SeeKer   

Mornin folks!

Planning a lazy afternoon of listening to a jazz concert in piazza downtown but I am troubled by reports of severe weather when at the moment its clear blue sky outside :(

Cara erm I feel your pain but I resolved to treat myself to some peace and quiet this afternoon and hope to come home and find the house magically cleaned by the elves icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

I slept 13hrs lol, my head is buzzing and split in two. I have to meet with beoble in 45min to see the new Predators film, but i don't feel like it, never going to sleep this long again!

Cara.   

Let me know if it's ultra scary Mr DashDash. I wanna see a loud blockbuster, getting tired of artsy movies.

Che, everyone should be allowed One Clean Start once in their life. Either career or family, you get to choose...

LOL@Seeker, that's the idea, maybe the dreaded Carpet-Cleaning-Burglar will break into your home.

Juxa and Rhazes, both of those require much thinking and decision-making. I'm just going to spray some Febreze and hope that freshens things up. Can't handle a full spring-cleaning at the moment.

Funny thing, last weekend I bought a xaaqin only to find out I had another one collecting dust in a corner somewhere (this is all literal not figurative you Freudians).