Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

i hope eedo is feeling better, it is easy to trace if you know the time

Ibtisam   

I was thinking they must have some sort of authority that governs these reckless people I can make a general complaint to; hence why I asked Juxa, the web of knowledge.

Juxa   

this is the place to right to

London Ambulance Authority

St Andrews House

St Andrews Way

Devons Road

LONDON E3 3PA

or give them quick call 020 3069 0229. report the incident first and lets see how eedo feels in a day or two

N.O.R.F   

Juxa yellow pages maaha dee. Waa legal eagle. When you find who to complain to get her to write a legal eagle letter.

Ibtisam   

Adigu @ Norf, I know Juxa knows these things and keeps them handy, so maxaad ii hoor joogta. There is a reason I asked her and not you! Naaga dhaa dhee :D

Juxa, thanks dear *off to vent*

Ibtisam   

Aniguba the man who came to her office instead of the hospital baan ku xasustey to ask her, waxa daadkuba ku arkey weeyin ee she knows everything.

Juxa   

i am not yellow pages :mad: we do have lists of ahem meeshi ladacweynkaro

N.O.R.F   

^ :D

Ok, you're an 'oracle' :D

The old man muxuu adiga kuugu imid and not straight to hospital?

Malika   

^Your a blessed woman Juxa, odayguu adigu kuu yimi - seeking your rahma and guidance -aaw bless! It good a thing when people seek you for help - its actually an honourable position to be - cherish it dear.

Afternoon all.

Ibtisam   

Malika, it gets a bit too much don't you think. soon people will be visiting Juxa before they have their cups of tea in the morning icon_razz.gif but otherwise I agree. One of my new year goals was to be more selfish and not enter other peoples ocean and worry about me, me, me. Not sure I've managed that yet.

Malika   

^Ibti - It does dear,we are human after all..No,no dont stop being selfless-it is very rewarding to give, reach out to others etc..Sometimes we dont see the rewards,but they are there - the opening doors of opportunities,good health,good name etc..

Juxa   

hi malika, the old man walwal buu igaliyay iga tag, now got to fork out disbursement of his taxi

you see i have soft spot for odayaasha, majority of them waa nice and decent

Ibtisam   

Breath, alhumdulilah, alhumdulilah, alhumdulilah.

People dont know how to make up their mind, they are here, there and everywhere, this lady 10 times bey same question ii weydisey and what I THINK she should do. Shoot him already.