Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, Somali ha noqdaan eh go and help your people. You can look around at the development opportunities available as well. Stop being fish iyo barado about it.

Ibtisam   

Norf, I can't go now, I have too many loose ends here. In about a year maybe, but edo is still here, wan iney iyad iga hooreyso. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

JB think of it as a direct swap, we'll give you our lifes here and take up your old positions.

Juxa, Juxa I need to ask you a technical question, ma joogta?

N.O.R.F   

:D @JB

Ngonge, thinking of signing up for an intensive Arabic course. Only poblem is I know I won't be practicing it as often as I wish.

Ibti, Eedo kaxee dee. You have a job now. Loose ends? Shopping trips? Cake eating trips? :D

Check your email now Ibti ,, :D

Now that is a deal ,,, which passport should i take now ?? Norf's ?? ,,, Naah ,, he looks typical Arab Muwallad ,, :D

Juxa   

waan joogaa had to call cab for oday farta kajabtay instead of going to A & E aniguu iiyimid with a letter telling him to go A & E so they can set his hand on cast

ibti i too want to get out of this sector but i never receive job offers, maybe i should become citizen of waqooyi and work on my accent

aaway qabqablayaashi s-land, war imeeleeya

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

looool @ Juxa. Juxa Faheema that slow one is suppose to send you an important invite to be part of a welcoming Kommittee on Thursday evening. Hindikii baa visa-hi la siiyeh. Adiga iyo Lily ba wa la diin bahanyahe. Bilish uu maan amusnaney.
smile.gif

Juxa, if I am crossing the road and an ambulance comes off the other road (so it is in the wrong lane) without the siren on (they turned it on just as they swerved into wrong lane. I cross (not seeing any cars coming from the right side) and it runs over my foot and does not even stop, who do I call to complain?

Juxa   

as lily says anything is possible if one is committed.

some cushy job in africa would do

ibti not me :D no siren on then on when it swerved, sounds like bad film.

generally if ambulance mounts the pavement you got a case, lights or not.

but pleas ha iisheegin hal lug baan raaracsaday

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

looool @ Juxa. Juxa Faheema that slow one is suppose to send you an important invite to be part of a welcoming Kommittee on Thursday evening. Hindikii baa visa-hi la siiyeh. Adiga iyo Lily ba wa la diin bahanyahe. Bilish uu maan amusnaney.
smile.gif

Juxa, if I am crossing the road and an ambulance comes off the other road (so it is in the wrong lane) without the siren on (they turned it on just as they swerved into wrong lane. I cross (not seeing any cars coming from the right side) and it runs over my foot and does not even stop, who do I call to complain?
Are you asking for legal advice or is Juxa the yellow pages?

ps don't you work in a hospital? :D

Ibtisam   

It is not for me, It happened yesterday, this idoi*t stupi*d people didnt even stop, there must be legal/safety concern. She said it was a women driver, she slowed down and looked back at her, then drove off laughing! what is all that about? Her foot is swollen and she can't move it, so A&E this morning.

N.O.R.F   

^my bad. You said it happened to you.

Well I suppose they can trace which ambulance it was. Shouldn't the hospital give you a number to call?

Ibtisam   

^^Happened yesterday, and I am not dedicated enough to trace the driver just so I can give her a good slap!

I said IF I and then told the story.