Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

labadiina isku geed baa la idinka qorey runtii

went to office lunch party, islaan kuusan baa isku soo jiidey dress 3 sizes kayar and kabo aad moodo wiish

she looked so round you would thing garaangar fat ah baa ku hareeraysan.

i caught few other girls telling her it was bold color and it made her stand out, i just kept staring my food, in all honest my fish had alot of lafo, she turns to me and says and what do you think? i bet this is not your kind of thing, you been very formal and some what restricted dresser? i was hmmm hmm yeah

qumayada deserved to be called boqol iyo labo magac

Faheema.   

^LooL, Bisinka!

CH, My motto is aamus oo ka dhaqaaq and haday ka sii bad badiso fandhaal ugu gur runta, disdida ha ku foorarin mar qudha as you just did :D

Kool_Kat   

:mad: @Juxa...Dadka nicmatul fashuuqa ah faraha ka qaad!!! Bold color are the 'IT' thing now...

Good day dadoow...

Juxa   

hello kk, i had nothing against them but qumayada afkey ila soo gashay. i only stopped myself cause hadii wax la dhaho wey ooysaa and the place was full of bosses lakin maan ilaawin maan ilaawin

Haatu   

Sup people.

Juxa bilaay, ma islaan baruur la dhimaneyso baa horta adigu ku fiirin kartaa? Move on darling, move on.

Juxa   

you are in a good mood?

bal noo sheeg, noo sheeg what gives?

^ sidaydoo kale waxa lagu diri lahaa 'sensitivy training' .. mid xunoo laga roone ah markaan agtyada ka kiciyay that was when i was new to the corp. world.

hada wax kuma darsado .. iyagana way iga quusteen.

Waad salaamantihiin dhamaan reer Troll ma faydaan ?

Juxa   

lo geela ileyn seef laboodnimada waad la yareed:)

it is better to let them be, i dont see what is the attraction of not being able to bend without showing your nigis, uffffffffff

as i said i was busy eating and worried she would cry out, it is not my first time qof ka ooysiiyo you know

but i was innocent oo waa la iga gardarnaa if they start i finish it off ala somali mintid style

Haatu   

shiish geel jire. where's the love?

Juxa, it's just a beautiful day that's all.

NGONGE   

Geel jire waa nin waalan. He's angry because on his first day in the company, someone knocked the closed door of his office. He went out, looked left, looked right and saw nobody. When he returned to his desk, his co-worker asked him "Who was it that knocked the door?", our innocent Geel Jire replied "Don't know. It was a MISSED CALL". Now the whole company call him 'missed call'.

Juxa,

I'm not heartless I wouldnt say anything to the ROUND lady. Fat people are very sensitive or so I learned.

Oo aniga hada sidaasan isku qabtay weliba. People who are desperate for attention and approval of others inaan abuse gareeyo ay iga qabataa.

It is a learned helplessness. Lately I noticed that my little cousin started asking too many " what do you think? Did I do good? Do you love me?" I pulled her aside and told her if I ever catch her asking for other's(except her mother) approval of HER, I will bite her head off. I told her you're brilliant now say it 100 times in your head and move on. She's been mum ever since.