Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

lool CH gabadha yar might need therapy

but i agree with you, amaan afkaada kagama horeyso, it is bad habit wanting/needing approval from others

NGoge I have no idea what is implied by that story.

lakin aniga waan ka faa'idaystay sensitivy training it is like a mini-intro to office politics.

it lets you know whos is fair game and who cannot be touched with a 10" foot pole.

and who cannot be fired/disciplined no matter what they do for fear of accusations.

who knew the office was a mine field.

Faheema.   

Five surgeons are discussing who were the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try Electricians! Everything inside them is colour-coded.'

The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think Librarians are the best;

everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in, 'You know I like Construction Workers.

Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.'

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, 'You're all wrong.

Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the ar$e - and they are interchangeable'

:D:D

what suny day, i thaught u've deleted. But it friday and we Muslims have more than reasons to cheerfull than others

Faheema.   

lol did you come out of a basement to check :D and it's not cold, it's much warmer than it has been lately.

Ibtisam   

Salamalikum and Afternoon people.

Jumca Mubarak smile.gif

I want fridays off so I can go and join the Muslims and have a nice, calm, blessed day. Is that too much to ask for?

Ibtisam   

^^Luck you, I am working, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, basicly everyday, wonder what I can look forward to.

Faheema: Quumanyo! yaan ku cawiryin, I learnt the trick to cawryin in India, just stare for 10mins and dex gaal qoofka, biskinka just felt creepy as I said that. :eek:

-Lily-   

looool Acudibillahi! You're getting scary Ibti...

Ibti I hope it's not permanent?

You can look forward to lots, there are so many small ordinary things in life that bring contentment.