-oerkQ

w=1

4w?#[sDR0PS

?d.';ROI,A

a#ELKF[D'F?sA

A,LAF

'@x

nuune   

She is speakin in tongues, qanjaruufo iyo jimicsi bey u baahantahay Faheema, I would say cake la soo gaara gabadha sidan si ma ahanee

Morning folks. I too have a headache. I cant wait for school to end.

Ibti, taas waaba cadaane, there are so many Somalis like that(well not about the weight) but everything else. I would like to stab them with sharp pencils.

The other day someone told me that her guy told her that PHYSICALLY she is NOT his type. He normally goes for the opposite as he is attracted to them. But since she has a nice personality, he doesnt mind settling for HER. She related the story with certain strange pride. So I asked her, so basically he is saying YOU are not good enough for him?? She then looked confused and I had to walk away before I made her even smaller. Shit!

Juxa   

i get physically ill if i dont hear amaan on daily basis

maxa kujaban if the jiinbaar like lady loves amaan bal?

ibti islaanta is trying her best, you should encourage her to keep trying her luck

CH you is mean, and will end up with niin fuusto la eg who would in turn become anoroxic within 3 weeks of meeting you

Juxa,

Yacni sidaan u bully gareenayo miyaa?LOL! How am I mean? Somebody has to tell the truth. Growing up in small white town of a 1000(ok am exaggerating a bit but go with it)people, I used to get shocked about the forwardness of Somalida whenever we came to the city. I used to hate that about them. No sugar coating. But now that I'm older. I appreciate it. We can't all message people's egos and cheer them on their stup!dity right?

Deleted,

Ilaahay baan kugu dhaarshee, ma waxaasad ku raaci laheyd gabadha?Could you ever go, "ohhhh thats so sweet. He is lowering his standards so that means he loves you??"

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ ohhhh thats so sweet. He is lowering his standards so that means he loves you??"

nuune   

Sometimes waxaan nacey markaan u fakarno sidii Westernska, of course, am not pointing to any particular Soler here, but we all have da problem, quraanjaa maskaxda naga wadaa gashey si ay uga soo baxdana ma lahan, and worse, lamaba soo bixin karo, hogag iyo boholo ayey ka qodotey!