Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

lol

Hey Juxa and Faheema. Faheema I went to sleep with a semi and woke up with a huge one, took pills at fajar, now I am back to semi. do that thing where u rub your thumb icon_razz.gif

Hello to the rest.

JB can I use ur old one

Faheema.   

lol@Ibti, why do I get the feeling that you're taking the p!ss :D ...IT WORKS!...if it's done right icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

hi guys

ngonge as i said system is down and when i posted it came up funny as if i swore everywhere so i just deleted

how does full blown headache sound

Well, i still have the old one ,,,and it will be replaced by the new one. and of course, there is no fee ....

No, no one can use the old one ,,,, it is as ugly as me ,,, :D

Last 15 minutes of the working week ........ dheeraaa ,,

Isn't it impressing when a girl calls and asks for some Khat & Sigaar ?? ,,,,,,,,,, Thursdays are crazy walee ,,, :D

Faheema.   

^Why is that impressive? more of a disgrace I would say.

I had some xabxab for lunch...it reminded me of hargeisa...it was all I used eat when I went back, that and laxoox in the morning smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I dont understand: Lady who works here: is 35, has a 3yr old son, divorce, temping (so no job really)She miskiinad and someone told her to join some dating site or another, now her moods are crazy, one minute she is happy and laughing then I see her crying later. She is always meeting some guy after work and comes back with horror story of what he said, did or looked like. I feel bad for her because wa miskiinad but I feel like slapping her too. Haad she is telling me that she is meeting some wealthy white man for the 2nd time, he really likes her and txt/ calls all the time and how it would be nice if he would change his religion and marry her. :rolleyes: :eek: Can't wait for her contract to end before I bit her head off. redface.gif

P.s. 2morrow she will be crying because she found out he lied or said something mean.

nuune   

Ibti, taa maskiinad ma ahan, believe me, noolaatey as Duceysane would say

Ibtisam   

^^Lool, No, she is vulnerable, insecure and naive. Those kind of personalities only attract certain type of men. She leeches on compliments, maanto oo dan she is repeating “He said he loves big women” “He said I don’t need to lose weight” If you ever see a women who has more than 2 dates in a week, something wrong icon_razz.gif *ducks*

nuune   

Che, :D

Ibti, big women exist everywhere, but how BIG is da question, hadey maroodi la egtahay halkaa ha hanaga joogto, hadey sagaaro u egtahay halkaa ha naga joogto, mar hadey luga maqas leedahay afar meter ka dheeroow, so I think your friend knows what she is upto, after all, she wants company, and she knows where to find, even if it is in hell as Che might suggest!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

In hell, do they have separate quarters for men and women?

It's probably as always. Men in the living room and women in the kitchen (where it's nice and warm). :D

nuune   

^^ waa markaad isku dhax yaaci jirtey yaa Deleted, bal delete garee, is dat ur serial number for .... :D