Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Chimera   

Juxa ever stuffed your nephew/niece/cousins with so much Mcdonald's and candy that they have difficulty walking lol.

Kids simply don't know when to stop eating, this inhibitor only kicks in when they are above 10. I still remember spending all my eid money on junk food and candy and eating it all up with a female Somali friend my age on a grass field next to a dutch farm.

We threw it all up a few hours later, it was a disgusting sight, even today there are certain candy and chocolate i can't stomach because of that particular day :D

Kiilo bariis is far more doable.

P.s Don't u just love attending Meher, not only do u get fed to your belly's content, if u lurk around in the right corners u could earn a score as well.

LOL! JB, waan party gareeynayey buu maqlay markaasuu u xiisey club haye?

I wasnt talking about that kind of partying, more like graduation get together with heaping plates of food, good weather and good friends.

Hello,

Juxa cadeey.

Tuujiye   

Hargeisa needs a night club for sure .......... my bones are is gelgeling and need some dancing.

looooooooool Dhul iisoo qabo anaa mid wiligiis la maqlin ka dhisaayee...reer waqooyi in lacag laga dilo waaye...laakiin don't you have few of the already? lool mise marfish ayaa loo yaqaan club meeshaas?

JB, Jabooty maa iska aadid labadoo habeen oo sidee tahay usoo tumatid! maskiin yahoo jiiljiilada ka laad laada!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I did not even read your replay chocolate ,,,, :D

It is true ,, Hargeisa needs night clubs ,,,,

Tuujiska ,,,, Let's put shares and open one niyow. I have the dhul already and i tell ya it is gona be booming.

Jabuuti waa fog tahay niyow ,,,,

Haatu   

Good day people. Enjoying lovely sunshine around this area.

JB, and to think Soho is just a couple of miles away from me :D Shame sxb.

Juxa   

hagen-daz leicester square anyone?

JB soho is where artistic people meet! you will have alot of fun and few cuduro