^^ Ibti :D don't worry you will get invited to another bariis and xalwad :D

We had SOL adventure in Africa, at least Oz was real Sujui :D

looool@hindi acting as Jamaican, please record it, it will be a hit

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

But more kanco with the rain and
smell after.
:eeeeg uuuf

I was hoping you wouldn't say India! :( I plan to go there in Sept. insha'allah...My mother was telling how it doesn't rain, but the ground is always wet, from candhuufta ee dhulka ku tufaan! Akhas...Aduunkana waxaan ugu necbahay qof candhuuf tufaayo inaan arko...How bad is the smell? I am really considering a change of destination!

Good day hablo/wiilal!

Juxa   

no cake parties, i have not seen faheema, she disappeared unless you lot holidaying same time.

we shall wait for your return insha allah, but to let you know few people dropped weight marka as soon as you return we must replace the missing baruur

ibti and KK you know inaan ash-ash badanahay must you mention all those disgusting stuff.

note to self, remove india from the list

Kool_Kat   

Jidbaale? Nuune, waan ka baqooyaa waxa wuxuuyahay?

Juxa, I am not ash-ashleey, but for the life of me I can not stand qof candhuuf tufaayo inaan arko... :mad: Kaba sii daran kuwa inta madaxa xoogaa gadaal udhigo 'xaaaaaaaaaaaaaq tuuuuu' dhoho! Sorry...

Juxa   

thanks alot KK. now i will have that image all day long, not to mention the fact i am sitting next to dadkaas next 3 hours

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

later folks, have fab day.

ibti bring me buufin iyo firinbi

Oz   

Lol juxa....don't mention weight issues,I've gained so much for the last 2 months. Intaan kabadan am gonna blow up, good news as long as LOZ is heavier am happy.

Nuune boos beel? Raaliyo iisooradi aan kudhahee, not afka gacmaha ku la'aadayee ha ikeenin baliis.

Into, The ip address says Delhi cyber cafe.

nuune   

^^ Oz, are you saying Ibti cannot be Raaliyo :D war hadalkaa ka noqo, xaal baa laguu dhigan

NGONGE   

Ibti is as raaliyo as a hand granade with the safety pin off. Waa handle with care oon. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

But more kanco with the rain and
smell after. :eeeeg uuuf

I was hoping you wouldn't say India!
:(
I plan to go there in Sept. insha'allah...My mother was telling how it doesn't rain, but the ground is always wet, from candhuufta ee dhulka ku tufaan! Akhas...Aduunkana waxaan ugu necbahay qof candhuuf tufaayo inaan arko...How bad is the smell? I am really considering a change of destination!

Good day hablo/wiilal!
Look away, Juxa..

I was once on a bus in India, think I was headed for Udaipur after a many hour journey, anywho, it was about 5 am when I woke from sleep, stretched and opened the window for air. The woman in the seat in front of me, throws herself out her window and khaaaaakhsss for India. The propulsion flies back alongisde the bus, enters my window and sprays my face.

I am going to be sick at the memory.

Naftaa iga baxi gaadhey is what I'm saying, folks. I wiped everything I could find on my face as I gagged and cursed India for the millionth time. When I got off the bus, a tuktuk raced me to my guesthouse. I ran into my allocated room, dumped my bags and flew into the toilet to wash. I turned the tap. Nothing. The other tap. Nothing.

Nooooooo.

There was no water.

I fell asleep exhausted and nauseas.

The smells were another level altogether. But that's another story. Ibts has more. LoL.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, that is why I don't get into the bus. But for a few days I rented a little room and shower place, the side of the stairs leading to the flats were like red stone ( i thought it was red stone) when I realized it use to be white when it was bulit but people stand on the stairs chatting and spitting pan (leaf with mint and some red stuff) like qaad basically) on the stairs hence why it changed colours. I moved out ASAP (I can't claim 3 floors of suicide stairs without holding on to the sides, especially with bags!)

KK dont go, if you have wiswis you will starve, people stand too close, spit all the time and at 40 Degrees with lack of water and power cuts the smell is crazy. When it rains you can forget about walking, all that spit and xaar and piss wash together and sit on the sidewalk, the heat makes the smell strong enough to kill you if you try to walk pass.

If you must go there, then travel rich, stay in 5* hotels (they still have power cuts and Kanco, but not as much) but they are clean inside, outside wa same story.) Also hire a care/ driver with AC and get him to drive you everywhere. If you travel budget or cheap like me you might kill someone or pass out.

Sheh good to see you around, are you still around?? Hope I get to see u before you flee again.

Juxa, what is buufin and ....??

Oz and Ngonge why are u hating on me for??